Customer Service 866.965.0400

Colad Pressurized Spray Bottle

jeffh

Question

19 answers to this question

I keep pre-mixed Rinseless Wash in mine (I fill a cup from the wash bucket and pour it in the sprayer before I start a wash).  I pump it up and use to pre-treat bugs, bird-bombs, heavy dust, etc. before a Rinseless wash. 

I can ask about that in the morning for you wrx495, thanks.

thanks Dan! i really appreciate it! had some unnamed brand's sprayer and it failed in less than 2 months, they didn't even bother to help me! but i know adam's is different but i was just curious!! but thank you again!

-Adriel 

We pretty much guarantee everything for life, with the exception of power tools, and other things that wear our, like towels, buffing pads, clay bars, etc.

We have used our pressurized bottles to death, and they don't die.  

thank you so much, Adam!!! I really appreciate that response and for you clearing it up on all products! 

I have seen them on a different site colad pressure bottles for less, only thing it's missing is the logos but being a faithful customer I will still buy from Adams just because of the customer relations with the entire staff of Adams premium care care

Edited by Rich

Should be getting my pressure bottles today ordered three going to put all purpose spray in one detail spray and wash less in the other. Bought real cheap ones about two months ago used it didn't last a week thank god it wasn't expensive but now can't wait for the delivery man