Customer Service 866.965.0400

What happen to ....

I was wondering what happened to a lot of the Adams products I've seen and read about.

red, white, & blue extension cord

bucket dolly's

3 different sizes of wheel woolies

carpet brush

Please anything I'm missing or you guys want to add please do so.

​Good question! I'll try to explain where each product went the best that I can:

• Red, white, and blue extension cord - Currently not stocked. Fairly expensive and didn't sell too well. Some dealers may have some in stock though. It's a great extension cord, very thick but still bends ok - I use mine almost daily in my garage. Any votes on bringing it back?
  • Bucket Dolly's - Currently not stocked. Another product that didn't sell too well. Dealers may have these too. Any votes on bringing them back?
  • 3 sizes of wheel woolies - Currently not stocked. To simplify the line, we went to just the Turbo Stick and the one 45-degree angle Wheel Woolie. Between those two tools and the Trim & Lug Nut brush, they will cover cleaning of most wheels out there.
  • Carpet Brush - Replaced by the Cockpit Brush. Softer bristles that are now safe for carpet and leather.

While the red-white-blue extension cord is cool, an extension cord is something that you can get at a hardware store, not something that Adam's is engineering to be the best on the market.  

If the bucket dollies don't sell, its just not feasible to sell them either.  These are also available at some hardware stores or you can buy one from gritguard.com  

I would much rather see Adam's use money that would be allocated to items like these to, instead, introduce innovative products, re-engineered products, or additional Adam's specific items.  It is because of these types of improvements that the products have changed and continued to get better over time, so I vote to keep that up! 

Maybe re-introduce the Adam's flatbill that wasn't snapback though?  I've seen Adam wearing one in a few videos and would like to have one myself haha  :D

Edited by James__

I would much rather see Adam's use money that would be allocated to items like these to, instead, introduce innovation products, re-engineered products, or additional Adam's specific items.  It is because of these types of improvements that the products have changed and continued to get better over time, so I vote to keep that up! 

I agree. I do find the large diameter Wheel Wooley is a good addition to the brushes Adams currently carries.  

The different size wheel woolies seem like they wood fit nicely in between grilles to make sure you get in far enough. I've been using a single soft on a stick to fit into the places I need to. I was just thinking it would be easier having the small woolie. Ok the cord I understand and bucket dollies with not being good idea to bring back with no one buying them. The carpet brush you can buy anywhere so I get that to. I was just wondering what happened to them. Thank you as always Dan for answering my question!!

No problem! Thanks for the great feedback so far everyone.

I too like the idea of focusing more on innovative products, but I also like the idea of having useful accessories that can either improve the detailing process or make things more simple and easy.

Don't worry, we're testing some all new products and some new improvements on a few current products...sworn to secrecy!  :secret: 

A decent Fire Hose nozzle that was moderately priced would be great. Could even be nylon or plastic as long as it worked well and lasted a while. But the brass would be the best.

I remember reading somewhere it wasn't a big seller that's why it was discontinued but I agree with offering a decent on at a decent price.

No problem! Thanks for the great feedback so far everyone.

I too like the idea of focusing more on innovative products, but I also like the idea of having useful accessories that can either improve the detailing process or make things more simple and easy.

Don't worry, we're testing some all new products and some new improvements on a few current products...sworn to secrecy!  :secret:

i absolutely agree with this.  I didn't mean that they weren't good products, particularly because I'm in the market for some dollies or a good way to stage my buckets, but if they aren't big enough sellers, then looking in to different products that really may be is a good idea!

Agree with everything EXCEPT SnapBack flat bill would like a baseball cap.

I would like one of these too lol.  I like a flatbill while I'm detailing or working on something but I wear around regular ball caps everyday.

My white Adam's cap is getting crappy looking and I'd like to replace it.  But if not offered, I'll just buy a white cap and cut the emblem off and have the wife sew it on the new one.  But I agree........no flatbills for this old guy.  Just a nice soft canvas baseball cap......adjustable, and no mesh.  That's all I ask. :rolleyes:

The fire nozzle was great, if pricey. A drawback to being to being American made. Worth every penny though.

My mom (92 years old) still hand waters her lawn and hated all the nozzles she had bought. One day I brought her a fire hose nozzle, thinking it might be too bulky for her to use. She loves it! It really is a great nozzle.

The three size wheel woolies were another great tool, but seemed pricey to a lot of customers. I still have a few sets in stock, just kind of a slow mover, but a great tool.

These products are great, maybe just low volume sellers.

Bruce

The fire nozzle was great, if pricey. A drawback to being to being American made. Worth every penny though.

My mom (92 years old) still hand waters her lawn and hated all the nozzles she had bought. One day I brought her a fire hose nozzle, thinking it might be too bulky for her to use. She loves it! It really is a great nozzle.

The three size wheel woolies were another great tool, but seemed pricey to a lot of customers. I still have a few sets in stock, just kind of a slow mover, but a great tool.

These products are great, maybe just low volume sellers.

Bruce

Agreed. Especially the 3-size wheel woolies. They work on much more than wheels! 

I was wondering what happened to a lot of the Adams products I've seen and read about.

red, white, & blue extension cord

bucket dolly's

3 different sizes of wheel woolies

carpet brush

Please anything I'm missing or you guys want to add please do so.

Adam's dealer Phil at Detailer's Domain carries the 3 piece Wheel Wollies bundle, the bucket dollies, and the Adam's Fire Hose nozzle..

• 5 weeks later...