Customer Service 866.965.0400

leather and interior care kit

PostalTwo

Question

Hi , placed my first ever adams order today . Bought the leather and interior care kit :) . Hoping I made a good decision as I'm kinda picky lol. I am looking for a matte finish that has a smell similar to leather, and is not greasy feeling ,or make my seats squeak (if that makes sense). I've tried another products and they all say non greasy but I don't agree. Hoping adams leather conditioner is different . Cheers

I'm not just saying this because I work for Adam's (I've been a customer since 2005 long, long before I started working here last year), but I will say that our Leather Conditioner is the best conditioner I've ever used on leather interior. It is not lanolin-based like other conditioners, so it will not leave a slippery feeling for days. If you hop into the seats immediately after conditioning them, they are going to feel a little bit slippery, but not exactly greasy. The slipperiness will dissipate quickly as well. I detail a lot of cars on the side for friends and family, and I have never had one person complain about their seats when they pick up the vehicle - most usually comment how awesome the seats feel and how great the interior smells :)

The Leather & Interior Cleaner will pull out a ton of dirt from your leather and adds no shine or protection. It is a strong cleaner, so read the directions and use it on a test-spot first to make sure it does not pull any color out of the leather. The Leather Conditioner will add a bit of a satin finish, and if you put it on very thick it is going to shine, but it will level off to a more satin finish. If you want a completely matte finish, that is difficult to achieve with a thick creme-based conditioner, but as Chris stated, you can take a premium microfiber towel and knock-down or buff off the shine as it dries.

Our Leather Conditioner is also SPF 65 for excellent UV protection, and it does have an incredible like-new scent that smells just like leather!

For a completely matte, no-shine finish on interior panels and leather, use our Total Interior Detailer spray instead. It dries to a completely matte factory finish.

I recently used the leather and interior care kit on my Challenger with leather seats and I was blown away by how well it worked.  The seats are perfect and that smell is worth a million bucks!  I also feel that I am able to slide in and out of the seats better.  That's important because over time it will help the leather from cracking or wearing.  You won't be disappointed!  Welcome to the family!

I just cleaned my interior and used the Adams products for the first time. The leather and interior cleans great and does it fast. After i used the leather conditioner and i feel in love with it. It gives a good coverage and it smells fantastic, i used a microfiber block to apply the conditioner, it works great but i think next time ill use just the foam pad as it wont absorb as much conditioner. I used barely anything and i did my whole car. Again smells great and it gives a great matte finish.

Thanks guys definitely feeling good about my purchase and can't wait to try it out . If it works out good then I may try some of adams other products too :).

I will bet money you will be placing many more orders after this one.  Probably will make another order the day you get your current order.  

You will love the LC it has a great leather scent, goes on easily without any greasy feel afterwards. You can also use it on any interior surfaces, door panels, dash and of course  leather seats.

Check out the reviews!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/interior/adam-s-leather-interior-conditioner.html#customer-reviews

Couple of tips.  Test the leather cleaner somewhere where you won't notice, and if you see any color bleed, dilute it before doing  your seats.  And once you're cleaned everything, then be SURE to use the conditioner to keep your seats, etc in the best shape.  You may notice some streaking when you apply it but don't worry. That just means that some parts of  your fabrics are dryer than others and have absorbed the conditioner quicker.  Just reapply and keep reapplying/wiping until it's uniform.  You can't hurt anything by putting more on.  You're going to love the results, especially over time.  Your seats will look as good in 3 years as they do new.  

Hi guys . Happy to report that I had a chance to try out the product . In a word ... perfect! This combo was exactly what I was looking for, the cleaner works very good and the conditioner smells great. It dries satin which is awesome cuz i dont like shine on my interior, also it's the first truly non greasy product I've used .The microfiber and applicator pads are totally premium and we're a joy to use . I had a great big grin while using my new kit . Thanks to adams for making my new favorite product I'm thrilled. More adams is Def in my future . Cheers

Edited by PostalTwo

Although I do not have leather in my vehicle, am I understanding this correctly... I can use the leather conditioner on my plastic door panels and dash? I wondered since it has the UV protectant in it if that would work. I use the total interior and it works amazing, just wasn't sure if it added any protection (Texas sun and heat can be hell on interiors here).