Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Chicagoland

shmedley

New guy here from just west of Chicago

I am newish here to the adams forums.

I tend to lurk more on forums then post.

I found out about Adams Polishes through ramforums.com and a guy at my work also.

I bought a few mystery boxes over the last few months and have bought a few chemicals that I wanted to use.

Haven't had the weather or time to give my 14 ram 1500 a full outside detail just yet but will in the spring.

I've done some but not the full yet.

I've always used the better type of products at parts stores but none have compared to adams.

I've since gotten rid of 95% of the "other stuff". I still have some rubbing compound to hopefully get the paint better on my Shelby Charger I'm working on that has old bad paint

If only I can get the little woman to keep her car clean

post-13462-0-54576800-1457023293_thumb.jpg

Welcome Brad,

A lot of good people and information here!

Be sure to check out the Adam's videos for additional information on products and processes.

Nice looking Ram, and post up some pictures of the Shelby Charger.

:welcomebanner: 

Welcome to AF Brad, now put down the rubbing compound and back away from the Shelby and nobody will get hurt  :jester:

Adams products will work just fine on an older finish without clear coat. I'll let the professionals give you more details  :pc:

Welcome!  Just start buying Adams stuff for your wife to use house cleaning...lol  She will love the window cleaner (way better than windex and smells better too) & you can show her the claying technic on your bathroom mirrors or shower door.  Have heard the all purpose is good as a household cleaner too when diluted.  She may then just start heading out with the stuff to the car...lol

Welcome!  Just start buying Adams stuff for your wife to use house cleaning...lol  She will love the window cleaner (way better than windex and smells better too) & you can show her the claying technic on your bathroom mirrors or shower door.  Have heard the all purpose is good as a household cleaner too when diluted.  She may then just start heading out with the stuff to the car...lol

Waterless wash on stainless appliances, followed by pumpkin spice detail spray. Makes kitchen shine and smell good.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

We do use the glass cleaner in the house. She confiscated the pumpkin spice detail spray when I got a bottle in a mystery box. The hair from the husky and papillon doesn't stick on the entertainment center really anymore

The paint on the car has bad clearcoat peel and some "alligatoring" paint in a few spots also. I think I'll end up having to wet sanding it.

Mines in a few pieces as I'm putting in a stronger bottom end and big valve fully ported head

Mines the black one before winter

The red one is a friend's one on the back of my truckpost-13462-0-51217500-1457062967_thumb.jpg

post-13462-0-55358700-1457063041_thumb.jpg

Edited by shmedley