Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing Guide PDF File

Cwilliams

Question

And if I had to guess, this is probably rock solid because TheWolf himself wrote it. 

Nope, Dylan and Adam wrote that one.  I did do an update to it with the current products for a thread on the Ford Raptor Forum.

The new Guide is a total re-write, top to bottom.  The current draft version of the update is awesome.  Not sure what the current timeframe is, Tyger is still working on getting all the new photos added.

Nope, Dylan and Adam wrote that one.  I did do an update to it with the current products for a thread on the Ford Raptor Forum.

The new Guide is a total re-write, top to bottom.  The current draft version of the update is awesome.  Not sure what the current timeframe is, Tyger is still working on getting all the new photos added.

Ya know what happened? 

I copied a link from raptorforum and it didn't paste before I clicked save.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f209/adams-polishes-detailing-guide-45736/

Ya know what happened? 

I copied a link from raptorforum and it didn't paste before I clicked save.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f209/adams-polishes-detailing-guide-45736/

There it is.  Some of the guys over there wanted a reference thread, so I compiled all that info for them.  It does not have any photos, like my typical write-ups do, so that it is easy to scroll down and find the info you need without waiting for photos to load, especially on a phone.

Sorry guys, we were working on an updated Detailing Handbook that was roughly about 70 pages in length and covers a lot of material, but unfortunately the screen captures that we pulled from the video footage just aren't up to the quality that we want to release, so Joe and Adam will be shooting new pictures, we'll revamp the layout, and hopefully have it ready for print and release this fall.

Sorry guys, we were working on an updated Detailing Handbook that was roughly about 70 pages in length and covers a lot of material, but unfortunately the screen captures that we pulled from the video footage just aren't up to the quality that we want to release, so Joe and Adam will be shooting new pictures, we'll revamp the layout, and hopefully have it ready for print and release this fall.

Thanks Dan, I was just wondering. I'd rather you guys take the time and do.it right.

Sorry guys, we were working on an updated Detailing Handbook.

This is to funny I was just thinking this yesterday if there were a chart , graph, or spread sheet that covered the order to apply which product for each different style wash and type of daily vehicle environment. Was thinking something that folded like a Fan and was laminated. I would love to make one (as I work with Excell every day at work) but don't know the official Adam's sequence yet.

Maybe once I get my hands on the handbook I can make a quick reference guide for Adam's team to distribute however they see fit.