Customer Service 866.965.0400

In between upkeep.…

clg82

Question

Ok everyone. This weekend I did my first paint correction on my trains am. Polish,brilliant glaze, and Americana were added after the paint was flawless. Now what do I do in between washes. The car only comes out on the weekends. If it gets dusty what do you all recommend for a wipe/cleaning in between.

11 answers to this question

I'm confused what's the difference between "waterless" and " rinseless". And also another question after paint correcting and polishing my car this past weekend I noticed a good amount of swirl marks on the back end of my car I'm guessing from washing the car where the exhaust containments are. Will the waterless or rinseless cause this to come back? I believe I had swirl marks etc all over the car cause I wasn't very careful when washing and just want to make sure that I don't introduce more swirls again.

Waterless: No water at all, just a spray on and wipe product.

Rinseless: You need water in a bucket but don't need to rinse or spray the car with water, therefore safer than waterless wash. Check out the videos on both products to see the difference in methods.

The rear is usually more swirly than the rest because more dirt gets to that area so you have to be extra careful with your technique in those areas because of the added dirt + the added rubbing = more swirls