Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blaster Sidekick...

Mariner

Question

I really want one. Like really really. But I don't want a white one. Can any Adams guys on here tell me if they plan on coming out with a different color any time soon? I should have bought the orange one last year but my Adams addiction was just starting and I was buying up many other things. Any info would be awesome!

I use it almost every wash. Gets water out of the hard spots. Dries like a dream on a clean vehicle (clay bar/waxed not long ago). If the car can sheet well, sidekick is amazing.

Not to mention, drying tires in no time to apply dressing. 

It is a life saver.

Same here,

I love using it in all the spots water wants to hide until you move the car (side view mirror, badges, grills, etc)

Not only this but for me in particular, with my wheel design, it is a life saver and a half because without it the drying process would take 3 times as long and wouldn't go as well. 

If you have the cash for it then get it! It is an excellent investment!

Edited by jakerodz7

I use mine all the time and have listed many uses

-blow drying crevices

-if you have a good coat of sealant you can get your car 90% dry with it although it takes a few mins

-blow drying tires wheels and wells quickly so you can dress them and be done

-blow drying all weather rubber mats

-great for workbenches cleaning up dust and debris

-blowing dust out of interior before vacuuming and wipe down

-with a 3' extension hose from Metro Vac I also use it to blow dry my dogs after their bath safely and without high heat (better for the coat)

For the price and many uses its hard to beat!

Not to change the question being asked in this thread, however I'm a new to a lot of the advanced detailing techniques and am genuinely interested/curious. How often does everyone use the blaster sidekick? I've considered buying one for a while, but just not sure if using it over, say the edge of a towel, to dry out those hard to reach spots would truly be worth the money for it.

It's very handy for those spots where your towel can't reach or would take a long time to dry even if you could reach it.  I can't remember seeing anyone on here that didn't like it, if anything, they move up to the Master Blaster for more drying power.

There are some great uses listed here I never thought of. Especially blowing out the interior crevices before vacuuming it out. Which actually made me think, why not use a shop vacuum/blower? Harbor freight sells one for $50 that I've heard from a few buddies actually works quite well for a HF electrical piece.

Edit:
Although I guess that would be a lot more cumbersome than the sidekick. Guess I'll be considering this the next time I place an order

Edited by Focus_Red

There are some great uses listed here I never thought of. Especially blowing out the interior crevices before vacuuming it out. Which actually made me think, why not use a shop vacuum/blower? Harbor freight sells one for $50 that I've heard from a few buddies actually works quite well for a HF electrical piece.

Edit:

Although I guess that would be a lot more cumbersome than the sidekick. Guess I'll be considering this the next time I place an order

Filters. Dedicated blower. Never mix sucking and blowing. 

I was finally able to use mine today for my weekend detailing session. Dang that little thing puts out some air. I used it mainly for the mirror, door, and grille crevices. Seems the 4Runner has a lot of hidden corners. I also used it for the roof so I didn't have to soak my towel when drying it. As I used the sidekick, my fiancee followed around and cleaned up the bigger areas. The Sidekick is a must have IMO.

I was finally able to use mine today for my weekend detailing session. Dang that little thing puts out some air. I used it mainly for the mirror, door, and grille crevices. Seems the 4Runner has a lot of hidden corners. I also used it for the roof so I didn't have to soak my towel when drying it. As I used the sidekick, my fiancee followed around and cleaned up the bigger areas. The Sidekick is a must have IMO.

Just purchased an orange one. Looking forward to trying it out myself