Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blaster Sidekick...

Mariner

Question

I really want one. Like really really. But I don't want a white one. Can any Adams guys on here tell me if they plan on coming out with a different color any time soon? I should have bought the orange one last year but my Adams addiction was just starting and I was buying up many other things. Any info would be awesome!

Since it's white you can scuff it with a green scotch Brite pad get some dupli-color of your choice and paint it maybe color match to your car. I do know Adam's has them custom colored white I think the manufacturer generally sells black

I really want one. Like really really. But I don't want a white one. Can any Adams guys on here tell me if they plan on coming out with a different color any time soon? I should have bought the orange one last year but my Adams addiction was just starting and I was buying up many other things. Any info would be awesome!

What you got against white lol

All Sidekicks Matter

Really? Does it have to say "Adams" on it? I shopped around and found the same unit (black w/ manufactures label) for $20 less plus free shipping. Not bashing Adams by any means or your preference in colors, Just sayin'.

I can ask the shipping team if we have any remaining orange or black Sidekicks in stock when they get into the office in a few minutes.

Really? Does it have to say "Adams" on it? I shopped around and found the same unit (black w/ manufactures label) for $20 less plus free shipping. Not bashing Adams by any means or your preference in colors, Just sayin'.

Our Sidekick is priced at $79.99, and if you grab it during a 15% off sale, that brings it down to $67.99, which is $1 less than some of the other online retailers I found just now. Metro also sells a 0.75 horsepower blower rather than the 1.3 horsepower Sidekick that looks very similar to the Sidekick, and it sells for even less, so maybe that is the one you saw?

^I agree with Dan - buy it during one of their sales for sure - also the "other retailer" you pay sales tax in probably more than half the states in the US right now - I appreciate vendors that don't have retail operations in my state so I don't have to pay more tax to the government than I already do LOL

I can ask the shipping team if we have any remaining orange or black Sidekicks in stock when they get into the office in a few minutes.

Dan, if you can see if they have any other colors laying around, I'd appreciate that. I'd definitely grab it from you guys. I don't have anything against white, but when I saw that orange last year, I just thought it looked much better. Anybody that says they aren't picky about color on random things, is lying lol.

And does it have to be Adams brand? Yes. All the rest of my stuff says Adams on it, and I'm supporting a fantastic company with great customer service, so why not.

Our Sidekick is priced at $79.99, and if you grab it during a 15% off sale, that brings it down to $67.99, which is $1 less than some of the other online retailers I found just now. Metro also sells a 0.75 horsepower blower rather than the 1.3 horsepower Sidekick that looks very similar to the Sidekick, and it sells for even less, so maybe that is the one you saw?

Metro SK-1 8 amp 1.3 HP is what I picked up. Don't mean to nickel and dime you guys. I was just asking and putting it out there.

Some folks have the extra money to pay for a specific color or brand label. Good for them! We all have our thing when it comes to this stuff!

i'm late to this thread but i'm with Dustin on the name thing, since my addiction to Adams started like a month ago I've been tossing half bottles of stuff that doesn't say Adams on it. I will be all Adams by the end of summer lol also is there any orange blasters left cause ill so take one, it will match my engine bay so well!! :D

post-4577-0-38001200-1470622979_thumb.jpg

i'm late to this thread but i'm with Dustin on the name thing, since my addiction to Adams started like a month ago I've been tossing half bottles of stuff that doesn't say Adams on it. I will be all Adams by the end of summer lol also is there any orange blasters left cause ill so take one, it will match my engine bay so well!! :D

Last spring cleaning, I took out a whole trash bag of turtle wax products lol. Just message Dan, as I think he said shipping had a few orange ones laying

around still.

Edited by Mariner

My orange blaster showed up!! Thanks Dan for making the note on my order!!

Mine's at home waiting for me to get back from work in a couple weeks. With my 4Runner, that rear visor holds a ton of water and always runs down my back window for hours after I've dried it and it looks terrible. I can't wait to give the orange blaster a whirl!

Mine's at home waiting for me to get back from work in a couple weeks. With my 4Runner, that rear visor holds a ton of water and always runs down my back window for hours after I've dried it and it looks terrible. I can't wait to give the orange blaster a whirl!

Yeah my spots are my rear badge and front cross grill. It's raining where I am so I can't try it out today :(

Edited by H20burycharger

Not to change the question being asked in this thread, however I'm a new to a lot of the advanced detailing techniques and am genuinely interested/curious. How often does everyone use the blaster sidekick? I've considered buying one for a while, but just not sure if using it over, say the edge of a towel, to dry out those hard to reach spots would truly be worth the money for it.

Edited by Focus_Red

Not to change the question being asked in this thread, however I'm a new to a lot of the advanced detailing techniques and am genuinely interested/curious. How often does everyone use the blaster sidekick? I've considered buying one for a while, but just not sure if using it over, say the edge of a towel, to dry out those hard to reach spots would truly be worth the money for it.

I use it almost every wash. Gets water out of the hard spots. Dries like a dream on a clean vehicle (clay bar/waxed not long ago). If the car can sheet well, sidekick is amazing.

Not to mention, drying tires in no time to apply dressing. 

It is a life saver.