Customer Service 866.965.0400

How often

IAcamoprincess01

Question

17 answers to this question

Realistically how often do you wash your vehicles? Do some get washed less, some more? How do you find the time to maintain your vehicle?

If you mean regular washes outside, then I will aim for once a week.  If you include using WW, then it's several times a week!  :D

When they need it.  Not on a regular schedule.  It will soon be time to give the Vette one last wash and wax before it goes to sleep for the winter.  Then the DD will get washed when it's warm enough during the winter until spring again.  

I have to wash as much as 3 times a week,  I work at a ready mix concrete plant and all of our employees vehicles get a dusting of cement dust when the wind is blowing it in the direction of our parking lot 

Edited by nunzimouse

I have to wash as much as 3 times a week, I work at a ready mix concrete plant and all of our employees vehicles get a dusting of cement dust when the wind is blowing it in the direction of our parking lot

Been there done that. My rig was never clean when I worked at the ready mix.

I only can wash on the weekends, as during the week I have zero time.  A normal day I'm gone at least 13 hours.  At times it is difficult to fit a wash in along with all the other things that need to be done as well.  At times the wife will chew me out for not washing her car, which is usually just dusty.  When mine has been driven and out in the elements all week.  I look at it as which one is in the most need.  If I have a slow weekend I can get all 3 washed.  But those are few and far between.  

I will usually wash real early, as the sun is just starting to come up.  Or real late and finish up just before dark.