Customer Service 866.965.0400

Correct amount of H20 G&G?

dancingdan42

Question

20 answers to this question

Wayy to much.

I use one full spray per door, that gives you an idea... 2 for the roof, 2 for the hood and 1 per fender. So more or less a dozen of spray for the entire car. You should barely see the level going down for a full car

Going to do my first ever g&g very soon, this is good to know. Thanks

That does seem like too much.  

I switched to a Tolco sprayer (see the Adam's premium bottle) and it gives a finer spray pattern and less product used. 

Good idea! the stock bottle sprays blobs if you don't really squeeze it hard. But usually after one side of my trailblazer is done I don't spray as much anymore. The double soft really soaks it up and gets the job done.

I was using the grey edgeless towels that came with the G&G.  I thought they worked well, is there a reason you guys aren't using those?

This is what I use. The white towels stain with the HGG so I only use the gray borderless.

This is what I use. The white towels stain with the HGG so I only use the gray borderless.

That's exactly why I made the decision, Dustin.  I read a bunch of stuff that said it was hard to get out of the Double Softs, etc..  So I thought it would be better to have a stand alone tool.

Hey guys,

I just used the H2O G&G for the first time and I used over a third of the 16oz bottle on my truck.  Is this too much?  I feel like one bottle should last longer than a few uses? 

It took about 1 oz in total to do my wifes entire vehicle - yes you used too much, 2-3 sprays per panel max -

If a little is good, is more better? Tried 2-3 sprays per panel, but didn't seem like I was getting good coverage. Ended up using about 1/4 to 1/3 of a bottle on a full size truck. Tried to get the rockers really good and also did all the door jams and sides of hood and tail gate.

Edited by neontrucks

That does seem like too much.  

I switched to a Tolco sprayer (see the Adam's premium bottle) and it gives a finer spray pattern and less product used.

Michael, thanks a bunch for the tip on this. I used the HGG in my new Premium Dilution bottle and it made a world of difference. I went from splats from the 32 oz bottle sprayer to actual spray. So happy.

Michael, thanks a bunch for the tip on this. I used the HGG in my new Premium Dilution bottle and it made a world of difference. I went from splats from the 32 oz bottle sprayer to actual spray. So happy.

Glad it worked out for you Jen!