Customer Service 866.965.0400

Future Adam's Best Seller

Man, I would absolutely literally (not literally) kill for some Adam's stainless steel appliance cleaner/polish.  We got all new Samsung appliances in August and I swear they're more work to keep looking nice than a black car  :mad:

• 3 months later...

Have tried numerous Adams products on our whirlpool stainless appliances with no luck, always leaves streaks and looks terrible. Have tried detail spray, waterless, rinseless, brilliant glaze, and glass cleaner

I go over ours with a damp washcloth to remove smudges and smears.  Make sure its dry, and I use a stainless polish from home depot, think its their label zep?  I lightly spray a single stripe of it on each door, then rub it all in with a thick microfiber.  Getting it spread and level is the trick.  Its somewhat oily, so a little goes a long way, but it works great.  Hard part is keeping the kids and dogs from mucking it up 5 minutes after I do it.  

Liquid Bar Keepers is great on the SS!!

This works on some SS, but if you have a coating on the appliance which is intended to be "finger print proof", the slight abrasive in liquid bar keepers scratches the finish.  Friend of mine found that out the hard way.  Not sure if this applies to all SS coatings but it did on his.