Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Perfect Glass Cleaning Towel" Comeback!

falcaineer

Question

17 answers to this question

The previous generation glass towels I bought 1-2 years ago were blue. The "new" towel released several months ago that I have are green. The perfect-glass-cleaning-towel-comeback look identical to the blue towels I have. 

The glass towels I have are a previous generation satin MF - not the current green ones - but they are green, and like comments above, look identical to the re-released blue ones. Fully believe they are Adam's. Maybe I have a limited edition on my hands?!

Definitely Adam's, but not limited edition.  I have trouble keeping up with all the MF color and border changes!

Well, my new (old) blue ones just got here today.  Used them tonight and they have completely changed everything I thought I knew about cleaning glass!!!!  I've never done it and never thought I would, but these towels want to make me get my 110% refund on the green ones.  Don't even have a clue what to do with those suckers now...trash maybe.