Customer Service 866.965.0400

Before I begin I have to say I love Adam's Polishes, my only request is that there are better shipping prices. I'm a college student and every once in a while I like to try a new product. When the product is $20 and the shipping is almost $8 it becomes sort of a difficulty. I end up having to wait til I need to make a large purchase and then it's still not enough. There are no retailers around me and Adam's stopped their $5 flat rate shipping. I know it's only $3 but to me $5 just seems like a better deal than $8. I might be the only one with this issue but I just figured I'd see if others were maybe feeling similar. :huh:  :huh:

Shipping sucks. But unfortunately there's really no way around it. If Adam's were to offer "free shipping" then they'd have to raise prices to pick up the slack. I ship stuff all the time with all carriers, and they all cost your first-born nowadays. Honestly, your best bet is to rack up a large cart to hit free shipping or try to grab their flat rate shipping sales.

That's just part of business, every other online retailer in this business is comparable to Adams. Plus they do a great job of packaging the products that ensure a happy ending! They often offer a $6.95 shipping

Their shipping costs aren't horrible if you compare to what shipping costs for many items. I know as a college student, every bit counts. Be confident in knowing that the rates they're charging are not high compared to what they could be. Or just sit on your order until you have enough to qualify for free shipping.

I like that they offer free freight or fixed shipping frequently. Another supplier I use requires a $250 order to get free freight...otherwise I pay it.

Before I begin I have to say I love Adam's Polishes, my only request is that there are better shipping prices. I'm a college student and every once in a while I like to try a new product. When the product is $20 and the shipping is almost $8 it becomes sort of a difficulty. I end up having to wait til I need to make a large purchase and then it's still not enough. There are no retailers around me and Adam's stopped their $5 flat rate shipping. I know it's only $3 but to me $5 just seems like a better deal than $8. I might be the only one with this issue but I just figured I'd see if others were maybe feeling similar. :huh:  :huh:

Matthew, you know there is a Adams distributor in New York close to you, I'm sure if you did a little looking you could find them.

http://adamspolishes.com/dealer

Honestly, I dont think they are too bad compared across the global shipping world. With that said, I do know there are times if you are going to be ordering just a towel or two the shipping can seem crazy. I would always give a call in those cases as they can probably help you out as its not like you are shipping a large box, a simple envelope can suffice, but the computer doesnt know that. 

I wonder if Adams could offer their own "prime" type subscription service.

If you're comparing "prime" to Amazon type prime for free shipping, Adams doesn't do a drop in the bucket in comparison to what Amazon does.  Amazon does such huge volumes and gets huge shipping discounts from all carriers.  

I personally have no issues with shipping prices.  It is the cost of doing business.  I remember buying a spring that was about the size of an eraser on a pencil.  The item was something like $2 and I paid something like $8 for shipping.  It could have very well fit in a first class envelope with a forever stamp.

Free shipping isn't free.  It is being recouped some where otherwise places that offer it wouldn't stay in business.  

I'll trade you shipping rates any day whenever you want..

Atleast you can qualify for the free shipping program that's offered at times. I don't even get that.

You guys get cheap shipping. I pay triple to get anything up to me here in Alaska. I wish I could pay that.

One Haynes service manual is $40 in shipping on a $20 book.

Edited by FrozenWS6

Matthew, you know there is a Adams distributor in New York close to you, I'm sure if you did a little looking you could find them.

http://adamspolishes.com/dealer

I've looked them up before my only concern is that going there, they might not have everything I want, I'll take a look just in case...I wonder if their prices are the same.

Honestly, I dont think they are too bad compared across the global shipping world. With that said, I do know there are times if you are going to be ordering just a towel or two the shipping can seem crazy. I would always give a call in those cases as they can probably help you out as its not like you are shipping a large box, a simple envelope can suffice, but the computer doesnt know that. 

I've never considered giving them a call, I know they do have amazing customer service, but that's only from what I've heard, considering their products are so good I never have to call... That's very similar to my thing, I actually love their towels, and sometimes they have amazing deals, but you $7 delivery on a $7 item is an upset.

I'll trade you shipping rates any day whenever you want..

Atleast you can qualify for the free shipping program that's offered at times. I don't even get that.

You guys get cheap shipping. I pay triple to get anything up to me here in Alaska. I wish I could pay that.

One Haynes service manual is $40 in shipping on a $20 book.

It must be extremely difficult getting stuff up there. I should really be more thankful ^_^