Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Boost in Action!

BRZN

Question

My box of goodies arrived last week.

IMG_1079_zpsxlkd5s0t.jpg

On Saturday I took care of the glass on my wife's car. Glass Sealant had been applied to the windshield a while ago, it was time for a reapply anyways, so... I cleaned the exterior glass with Adam's new aerosol Glass Cleaner. I noticed it foamed up real well when it first came from the can, then turned a bit runny. I'm assuming this was just due to the low to mid 40 degree temperatures out. I used a Green two sided Microfiber Glass Towel to do the exterior glass. I cleaned the interior glass with his spray Glass Cleaner using the new Blue Glass Towels (love these towels for glass). Her side and back glass has aftermarket tint so, I'm not taking any chances. The tint on this car is 10 years old and starting to fail.

Once the windshield was clean, I applied a nice coat of Glass Sealant and buffed the residue off after allowing it to cure for a few minutes.

The windshield was sprayed, one half at a time with Glass Boost, and then was worked to the center with a Blue Glass towel and buffed off. I came back again and buffed off any remaining Glass Boost residue with a Single Soft Microfiber towel. The glass had a noticeably silky smooth feel to it.

Here's a shot of the windshield first thing Sunday morning after sitting in the rain all night:

IMG_1080_zpsnmdvfo4t.jpg

And here it is in action heading west on the PA Turnpike at 76mph:

11 answers to this question