Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Site, Take a Look and Save!

1 hour ago, Timmmay said:

Videos on all product pages have no audio or audio controls on iPad Pro Safari for me. Has been the case since new site was online.

Thanks!

I noticed that too but when I clicked the "enlarge" button to make it full screen, the mute button was enabled. Once I u clicked mute and went back to the page, it worked. I think it's a feature to keep autoplay audio from annoying you to death (at least mine autoplayed)

24 minutes ago, Pugsly14 said:

I noticed that too but when I clicked the "enlarge" button to make it full screen, the mute button was enabled. Once I u clicked mute and went back to the page, it worked. I think it's a feature to keep autoplay audio from annoying you to death (at least mine autoplayed)

Thanks but I don’t believe Safari has a mute button when playing media. The settings button only changes video quality.

05B715CE-AA0F-41C7-9E12-0ECB90FEB28D.thumb.jpeg.a0cd276d3a74eca539a4e64027cdea90.jpeg

3 hours ago, Timmmay said:

Thanks but I don’t believe Safari has a mute button when playing media. The settings button only changes video quality.

05B715CE-AA0F-41C7-9E12-0ECB90FEB28D.thumb.jpeg.a0cd276d3a74eca539a4e64027cdea90.jpeg

@Timmmay I too am using Safari on my MacBook Pro laptop. When I opened the video there was NO sound. The vertical lines that show the volume were missing. I enlarged the picture to fill the screen by clicking the box arrows in the bottom right corner. That was when the vertical volume bars showed up but they were all gray. I highlighted them and made them red and that increased the volume and I could hear the voice.

See the Yellow circles on the picture attached. Disregard the circle in the wheel. That was a screw-up.

180060087_ScreenShot2019-09-07at21_31_17.thumb.png.0cdeac6beb727e1f6e9a76b1408adb5e.png

Hope it works for you.

Edited by SgtLip
Added words

@falcaineer Hi Chris, I just checked out the Wishlist add option and it is not showing up on the product site.  The wishlist itself is still there and the one item I had left in my wishlist is still there, but there is no way of adding anything to it.  @Pugsly14 The new site has a few issues with the wishlist, have confidence that it will get corrected soon and then you'll see a third option on the product page when you are signed that says Add to Wishlist or something along those lines.

3 hours ago, Pugsly14 said:

For the life of me, I still cannot figure out how to add products to my wishlist on the new site!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, RayS said:

@falcaineer Hi Chris, I just checked out the Wishlist add option and it is not showing up on the product site.  The wishlist itself is still there and the one item I had left in my wishlist is still there, but there is no way of adding anything to it.  @Pugsly14 The new site has a few issues with the wishlist, have confidence that it will get corrected soon and then you'll see a third option on the product page when you are signed that says Add to Wishlist or something along those lines.

Thanks, guys. I sent a note to the team so they can take a look. When it is reenabled, use the heart icon in the upper right corner to add new products.

18 hours ago, falcaineer said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 This stuff is INCREDIBLE!!! I'm telling you. Get it. Don't look back!

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in/products/adams-spray-compound-16oz

I'm looking forward to adding this to the wishlist along with the new Wheel & Tire Cleaner so the wife can order it.   All I have to do is add a note that Chris said to get it and she never questions it.

4 hours ago, RayS said:

I'm looking forward to adding this to the wishlist along with the new Wheel & Tire Cleaner so the wife can order it.   All I have to do is add a note that Chris said to get it and she never questions it.

Wish I had that same pull in my house... 😲😵

You're gonna love it, Ray. 

Early last week got an email for %25 off using “First”. 

I had not ordered anything from Adams since the new site had launched. I have been eying some products and with this promo code I decided to pull the trigger. 

Order arrived today. It contained ceramic waterless wash kit (12oz spray with 2 towels), wash and coat, and interior Detailer. 

Excited to try the wash and coat. And also the CWW. Hope I have enough towels (only have 3-4)   

My truck is ceramic spray coated and will be applying boost at the next wash. Hopefully tomorrow if all goes as planned

On 9/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, RayS said:

Yup... missing the Add to Wishlist option. Hope it returns soon!

@falcaineer As requested in another thread to document what I'm seeing for the wishlist.  When I try to purchase products that you recommend, such as the Wheel and Tire Cleaner or Spray Compound, the option to add them to the wishlist does not exist.  You can add them to your Cart or Buy now, but the wishlist bar does not show up.  I have one item in my wishlist, which proves that it was working. 

Sorry about the poor pictures, they are screen prints from a Windows machine, I know I should have used the Mac.  Of note, I did try to add items that you didn't recommend just to make sure you were not jynxing the wishlist.

For anyone that is curious, the Blue & Red Patriots Wax Applicators are outstanding for putting Brilliant Glaze on your vehicle.  I put a sprayer in the bottle of Brilliant Glaze, spray the wax applicator with 2 or 3 squirts and then start going over the car.  

Wishlist 1.png

Wishlist 2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 9:33 PM, SgtLip said:

@Timmmay I too am using Safari on my MacBook Pro laptop. When I opened the video there was NO sound. The vertical lines that show the volume were missing. I enlarged the picture to fill the screen by clicking the box arrows in the bottom right corner. That was when the vertical volume bars showed up but they were all gray. I highlighted them and made them red and that increased the volume and I could hear the voice.

See the Yellow circles on the picture attached. Disregard the circle in the wheel. That was a screw-up.

180060087_ScreenShot2019-09-07at21_31_17.thumb.png.0cdeac6beb727e1f6e9a76b1408adb5e.png

Hope it works for you.

I was enlarging the video but still never saw the volume control. I did NOT try full screen (basically enlarging 2x). iOS has since updated a time or two since then & now I see the volume controls, even without enlarging at all. Thanks for the tip.

My wife received a note from Adam's customer support today about the wishlist:

Hello Mary,

Thank you for contacting us and thank you for your business! I do apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that there are some issues with the wishlist system, and we are working to get them fixed. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us!

Thank you,

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Glass Sealant as is, so if this is improved and I'm down to a 1/4 bottle it is welcome news.

What I don't see is any mention of Glass Boost, which is the old product needed, the write up references maintaining with regular Glass Cleaner which is a welcome change.

• 3 weeks later...