Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wife's New Wagon Adamized....

bosco1

Question

2016 Escalade ESV,

Got her home, Clayed, Machined - Paint Sealant, Machined - Brilliant Glaze, Hand applied Buttery Wax. Now I get my wagon back, 2000 Suburban with 200k on it, until it rains or snows then she'll take my burb back I'm sure. The only diffence between the 2 is about $48,000 :wacko:...Picture with the wife in it is before Adamized!

Sabs ESV1AA.jpg

sabs ESV2.jpg

Sabs ESV.jpg

Suburban 2000.jpg

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, bosco1 said:

I need to get someone to clean those windows on the burb :)

The vehicle looks great, the windows not so much.   Adam's makes product called Glass Cleaner, just for that purpose and it does work.

I know you put Buttery Wax on it for now, but I have a recommendation that is cost effective and really works great on White vehicles and that is H20 Guard and Gloss.  I'm sure sure, Chris will jump in, but I'll take him to make sure - Hey @falcaineer.   

Chris did a white vehicle with HGG a year or so ago, I think it was his, and it really impressed me to the point that the next white vehicle that came my way also got HGG and I was hooked on it for White vehicles thereafter.  

23 minutes ago, RayS said:

really works great on White vehicles and that is H20 Guard and Gloss.  I'm sure sure, Chris will jump in, but I'll take him to make sure - Hey @falcaineer.   

Chris did a white vehicle with HGG a year or so ago, I think it was his, and it really impressed me to the point that the next white vehicle that came my way also got HGG and I was hooked on it for White vehicles thereafter.  

Can you use HGG with Ceramic Spray Coating?

23 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

It is SIO2 Infused as a hybrid product, which leads me to believe yes, but I do not know that as fact.  I would question why would you want to?  If HGG does a wonderful job on White, it lasts for many months and is easy to apply and make White look absolutely beautiful, skip the CSC and stick with HGG.   It comes down to what the vehicles owner/maintainer chooses to do.  I do not use CSC on all my vehicles nor those that I maintain for others, but it is a choice, for some it is financial for others, I just think other products are sometimes better suited for that vehicle and the usage of the vehicle.

2 hours ago, RayS said:

The vehicle looks great, the windows not so much.   Adam's makes product called Glass Cleaner, just for that purpose and it does work.

I know you put Buttery Wax on it for now, but I have a recommendation that is cost effective and really works great on White vehicles and that is H20 Guard and Gloss.  I'm sure sure, Chris will jump in, but I'll take him to make sure - Hey @falcaineer.   

Hey, Ray! And yes, HGG works wonders on white. I also really like using Paint Sealant as the base, with HGG every 3-4 washes or once a month. If you're interested, @bosco1, PM me and I'll send a link to my IG page with white car pics (my profile page pic is after using PS and HGG on my white car).

2 hours ago, SgtLip said:

Yes, you can. Ceramic Boost is probably a better option, but if you do use it, like Boost, only use it about once a month to prevent build up.

15 hours ago, RayS said:

I use GG on a regular basis, my favorite product!!!!  Just reordered a gallon last week.  after the first wash post detail that was my plan to GG which is this weekend...Have no fear I'm on it guys :thumbsup: I think it does incredible on all colors my Red SS HHR paint explodes after GG....btw Only pic I had of the 'burb', which has GG on it, used and abused with 214k on it. The Escalade was the vehicle detailed for this thread :)

Edited by bosco1