Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Carlisle 2020 New Date

BRZN

Spring Carlisle 2020 has been moved from April 22-26 to May 27-31 to June 17-20

My Carlisle Team and I will be there. There will be a minimum 10% discount off of everything, or I'll match whatever online sale will be going on during the Event!

Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Not sure how I'm going to do this yet, may have a tent sale? I have some inventory remaining of all the products that have been updated since last fall. No matter what, they'll be made available at the Event at huge discounts!

*These products gotta go!

Undercarriage Spray Dressing 16oz and Gallons

Interior Detailer (non-Microban) 16oz and Gallons

Tire Shine 16oz and Gallons

VRT 16oz and Gallons

Glass Sealant

Paint Sealant

Sprayable Compound

Heavy Correcting Compound

Paint Correcting Polish

Paint Finishing Polish

Polishing Pads 4", 5.5" & 6.5" Orange, White, Red & Grey Foam

Revive

Paint Coating Kit (non-UV)

Ceramic Infused Paste Wax

Trim Coating Kits and 50ml Bottles (non-UV)

Wheel Coating 50ml Bottles (non-UV)

Wheel Coating Kits and 50ml Bottles (Original)

Red Trunk Organizers

1 Porter Cable

*I'm not going to hold anything for anyone, or sell from the forum. You've got to be at the event to buy.

Edited by BRZN

Not sure how many of Carlisle's events are going to happen this year. Same with dozens of car shows, etc.   I'm sure they'll cancel if need be. We all have to be proactive for the coming months.  

As of Friday March 20th, all other Carlisle Events are still planned according to their original schedule with The Import & Performance Nationals on for May 15-17.

On April 6th The Import & Performance Nationals was moved to August 14-16.

Edited by BRZN

10 hours ago, BRZN said:

As of Friday March 20th, all other Carlisle Events are still planned according to their original schedule with The Import & Performance Nationals on for May 15-17.

All they can do is what we all have to do. Wait and see.  Got our first case of Covid 19 in our county today.  Pennsylvania is starting to get hit hard.  Especially around Pittsburgh and Philly.  Car shows aren't important.  Let's just all stay inside and healthy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know you guys are setting up today.  I'd be interested to know how it goes as far as safety measures.  This show is going to be the litmus test for the rest of the season as to whether or not they'll be allowed to hold any more, according to an article I read yesterday.  The state is watching closely.  

Good luck and have a good show gang!  Here's to good weather!

Show wasn't bad, weather was real nice with just one brief storm after we'd closed on Friday evening. Perhaps a third less vendors in the midway, and I heard gate entries were down by about half. My guess; about 1/4, or a bit less wore masks once through the gates. Masks had to be worn to enter. Our sales numbers were pretty good, being above where they were in 2017 and there were no Sunday sales this year with it being Father's Day, so one day less for the Event. We tried our best to adhere to the CDC guidelines to keep ourselves, and our customers as safe as possible.

We set up differently to allow a better flow through our space, having the tables of product on the outsides, leaving the center for upright cabinets with plenty of room for Social Distancing. We limited the numbers of bottles of product per table.

All my Team Members wore masks

WnTSrzR.jpg

Notice a tube of disinfecting wipes at both cash boxes to keep the area wiped down and clean, as well as a bottle of Hand Sanitizer by Dan to be used between customers.

We had only one clearly marked way in

K1zcqxm.jpg

and one clearly marked way out

grEn3Mn.jpg

with every other possible way in roped off.

Social Distancing placards were throughout our store

vp5Ep28.jpg

The line to the point of sale registers was labeled at six foot intervals

u5CJsIq.jpg

Can't wait to be back for the Chrysler Nationals in early July!

Edited by BRZN