Customer Service 866.965.0400

One Take Tuesday #4: Safely Remove Iron Particles From Paint

Hey everyone we are back with week 4 of One Take Tuesday.  Joe shows you how to safely remove stubborn iron particles from your paint with our pH Neutral Low-odor  Iron Remover.

Thanks for watching & Stay safe!

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/the-best-car-washing-products/products/adam-s-iron-remover

And like we've done in the past 2 weeks, anyone that comments in this thread will be entered to win a small decontamination package, with a 16oz Iron Remover, and a Visco Clay Bar Kit with Detail Spray! You can reply multiple times, but I will only take one comment per person to put into the random number generator to select the winner! Contest ends Monday the 30th at midnight, and then a winner will be selected next Tuesday!

I can't believe how much color change there was in that video. I've used it a couple times but I'm not sure I was using it correctly. Or maybe there wasn't much contamination. When we get a warm, dry day, I'm going to wash my white car and use IR to see if I get similar results. 

Another good video.  As @Bscott94 said, I've never noticed that much color change.  I'm not sure if it was because the vehicles I've used it on didn't have that much iron or if I wasn't quite getting it right.  I'll watch this video again when I'm going to use Iron remover and see if I need to modify my method of use.

I used this last fall in preparation of polishing my truck in order to apply CSC. Truck is a dark blue so I didn’t see the color change... but I felt better knowing that I did this step. I will continue to use it every time I clay. Takes it to the next level of smooth!!

On 3/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, cskipgo said:

Thanks for the video.  Have not used this yet, but glad to see it in action.

You're very welcome, and guess what - you were drawn as the winner from the random number generator this week @cskipgo 🙂

Please send me a PM and I can get your shipping information to get some products on the way! We are currently experiencing shipping delays of multiple days at the moment due to very high demand of Hand Sanitizer and other cleaners, but we will get it out to you eventually! We do apologize for the inconvenience!