Customer Service 866.965.0400

2021 Corvettes at Carlisle

8 hours ago, 67's said:

Any word on the party?

No.  I'm not expecting there to be one.  But if there is one, it will be a nice surprise.  

And Chevrolet WILL be there this year with their cars, engineers, etc. all in attendance.  Maybe no free shirt ☹️, but I'm looking forward to seeing that new Caffeine Brown up close.  

4 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Is there going to be any restrictions at the show with this so call delta variant 

Nope.  Not unless the governor imposes some. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.  We're bringing our Adam's hand sanitizer with us though.  lol    Getting close!  Just hoping Grace decides to go west and not north.  Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Nope.  Not unless the governor imposes some. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.  We're bringing our Adam's hand sanitizer with us though.  lol    Getting close!  Just hoping Grace decides to go west and not north.  Fingers crossed. 

Yes I hope so you just reminded me my Adam’s hand sanitizer 😂

1 hour ago, keev14 said:

3 more days!!!  I'm heading east.!!!!

You excited Scott?  🤣

Going to be 94 Thursday, 91 Friday, and 88 Saturday with isolated thunder storms.  That's of today. We all know that can change.  Sure wish this event was a week earlier or later.  

3 hours ago, 67's said:

I had 96 here today.

Supposed to be hotter tomorrow. :(  And SOB, it's thunderstorming here at home right now.  Will make for a crappy drive in the morning, and probably fog in the dark early morning hours.  We're heading out between 5 and 6 a.m.  Saw a bunch of pics from today already and it looks amazing.  And in case you didn't hear, Ciocca Chevy is giving out free t shirts when you bring a card that's in your goody bag.  Haven't heard if Top Flight will be including a shirt this year in the goody bag.   But the car's packed up, just going to throw some ice in the cooler and water in the a.m., throw the bag, I mean my wife, in the car and heading out. See ya all there!  

25 minutes ago, Rich said:

Supposed to be hotter tomorrow. :(  And SOB, it's thunderstorming here at home right now.  Will make for a crappy drive in the morning, and probably fog in the dark early morning hours.  We're heading out between 5 and 6 a.m.  Saw a bunch of pics from today already and it looks amazing.  And in case you didn't hear, Ciocca Chevy is giving out free t shirts when you bring a card that's in your goody bag.  Haven't heard if Top Flight will be including a shirt this year in the goody bag.   But the car's packed up, just going to throw some ice in the cooler and water in the a.m., throw the bag, I mean my wife, in the car and heading out. See ya all there!  

I did watch them unload their transporter today about 5.

21 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Will be there in the afternoon can’t wait 

We were here till 3 and you weren't.  Did the baby come?  

And for those asking about a party, still haven't heard anything about there being one, but the tents are up across the street, sooooooooo................maybe.  :)

I'll get my pics up tomorrow

.  It was great to see you and Fran again Bob.  We left around 2:30 today, just couldn't take the heat any more.  Hit major thunderstorms on the turnpike which is never fun in a Vette with semis all around.  They stopped once we got off the turnpike, no rain till right before we entered our hometown. Then the clouds released one hell of a storm. Drove home through downed tree branches and flooded roads.  Wipers were going as fast as they could, but it wasn't helping.  We all had our four ways on just to be seen.  We did make it home by 5, and it stopped raining finally.   

And Scott.............where were ya buddy?