Customer Service 866.965.0400

2021 Corvettes at Carlisle

3 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Glad you made it home safe and sound Yeah we had no rain here but it was nice seeing you guys again well we know what comes next so have a great year I will keep in touch with the forum 

Got my room reserved for next year already!  :lolsmack:

100_3405.JPG

100_3408.JPG

100_3409.JPG

100_3410.JPG

100_3411.JPG

100_3413.JPG

100_3415.JPG

100_3418.JPG

100_3419.JPG

100_3421.JPG

100_3422.JPG

100_3426.JPG

100_3429.JPG

100_3431.JPG

100_3434.JPG

100_3436.JPG

100_3438.JPG

100_3439.JPG

100_3428.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Yes he did it was raining but we were under the tents and he had beer on tap we had a great time 

It was just too f'n hot!  We were both done by 4 and just wanted our hotel room, and a cool shower.  

• 6 months later...
15 hours ago, keev14 said:

Rich..  You going to the G.M Nationals this year???  Scott

Haven't decided yet. Right now, even Corvettes is up in the air. My wife is having problems getting around. She had her hip replaced in 2020, and needs her right knee replaced now.  Depends on what she decides to do.  Had it drained yesterday and injected with steroids.  So we'll see if she gets any relief and can walk more than 10 steps.  But for now, we haven't signed up for anything as far as GM.  

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Haven't decided yet. Right now, even Corvettes is up in the air. My wife is having problems getting around. She had her hip replaced in 2020, and needs her right knee replaced now.  Depends on what she decides to do.  Had it drained yesterday and injected with steroids.  So we'll see if she gets any relief and can walk more than 10 steps.  But for now, we haven't signed up for anything as far as GM.  

Rich I hope your wife heals quickly and successfully me and fran wish your wife all the best and hope to see you at Carlisle in August not trying to rush the season 

4 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

Rich I hope your wife heals quickly and successfully me and fran wish your wife all the best and hope to see you at Carlisle in August not trying to rush the season 

She says she's going to Vettes even if she has to rent a scooter. Guess I better start saving my pennies for that!!  We both wish that they would get a new tram with lower cars though. It would make it so much easier for both of us to get around.  I'm 75 now, and my knees aren't that strong any more either.   Looking forward to the show as always.  

1 hour ago, Rich said:

She says she's going to Vettes even if she has to rent a scooter. Guess I better start saving my pennies for that!!  We both wish that they would get a new tram with lower cars though. It would make it so much easier for both of us to get around.  I'm 75 now, and my knees aren't that strong any more either.   Looking forward to the show as always.  

Yeah we are all getting old I will be turning 71 this year  hope all is well and we will see you there Bob and fran 

• 2 weeks later...

Rich, hope she is feeling better!!!   I am doing both this year.    Entering in the Vettes for chip @ g.m nationals. Parking in the Amt custom designs booth on the midway Corvettes at Carlisle.  Hope to see you there.   Never done vettes for chip should be fun!!!

On 4/17/2022 at 3:05 PM, keev14 said:

Rich, hope she is feeling better!!!   I am doing both this year.    Entering in the Vettes for chip @ g.m nationals. Parking in the Amt custom designs booth on the midway Corvettes at Carlisle.  Hope to see you there.   Never done vettes for chip should be fun!!!

Thanks Scott. She sees the Ortho on Wednesday.  Hopefully she'll get some answers then.  Right now, she's using a walker in the house, and can't go out except to get into the car and go for a ride. Shopping, walking, etc. are out.  She's still saying she's going in August no matter what.  So if we don't make it to GM, we'll see you at Vettes. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, keev14 said:

Thursday night headed east G.M Nationals!!!! 🙂 

Good luck Scott!!  Here's to good weather!!!  Take lots of pics!

4 hours ago, keev14 said:

Had a fantastic weekend at g.m nationals!!!   Great weather!!

Took first in class c5 and got a celebrity pic!!

You did better than I did last year!  Got second in C6, and a Chip's Champion award in the Corvettes for Chip portion.  Always feels good to come home with a little something.  Congrats!! See you in August!  

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 2:32 PM, keev14 said:

We should be getting our stickers here soon. 

A few more weeks.  Had to rent a scooter for the mrs. this year ($90 a DAY!), but I'm going to use it too, probably more than her. Hey, why walk when I can ride!!   And like everyone, I'm not ready for summer to be over so fast.  But I'll welcome cooler weather.  This heat is miserable.