Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Graphene coating coming out?

Silverbugeye

Question

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Resjudicata22 said:

Like an advanced spray coating?

To me it sounded like a water based product like a Ceramic Boost with more durability.

Something that would be like $50 for a 16oz bottle. Easier and longer lasting than spray coating at a higher cost. All my opinion.

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

The new formula will NOT release until AFTER you have purchased a gallon of the current formula.

Just my experience.....                               <grin>

Actually I sometimes feel that way, and I have been an Adams user since his only products were Buttery Wax, Revive Polish and a few others.  Now it seems like every time I get stocked up on a new product out comes some new and better and me being the loyal customer places and order for the new stuff.

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

The new formula will NOT release until AFTER you have purchased a gallon of the current formula.

Just my experience.....                               <grin>

I want to buy a gallon in the Graphene CS3 even though I still have plenty of CS3…told myself I would hold off and not order until this next new stuff comes out

On 8/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, Silverbugeye said:

I want to buy a gallon in the Graphene CS3 even though I still have plenty of CS3…told myself I would hold off and not order until this next new stuff comes out

Yes , that's exactly what I'm doing. I love the hell out of CS3, it's my favorite detail product of all time. And when Graphene was released, I wanted to jump on it. I did replace my detail spray with Graphene Detail spray, it's a excellent product. But I'm gonna wait as well until I'm on my last bottle of CS3 from my gallon and then get the Graphene Detail spray. Then at that time they will have yet another more improved version.

It never ends.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:35 PM, TR6speed said:

Actually I sometimes feel that way, and I have been an Adams user since his only products were Buttery Wax, Revive Polish and a few others.  Now it seems like every time I get stocked up on a new product out comes some new and better and me being the loyal customer places and order for the new stuff.

I will say this, it keeps you wanted more. It's also nice to have something to look forward to. Maybe it can get boring when you land all your products as you want them. But where is the fun in that?

On 8/20/2021 at 1:07 PM, Resjudicata22 said:

Like an advanced spray coating?

I remember that FB live as well and this seems legit, we shall see.

Mantis-you have to try the Graphene CS3!  It is mind blowing,  i feel like its better than OG CS3, and Graphene DS.  Just my opinion!  But its amazing