Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax Available!

Team Adam's

Question

americana.jpg

Finally! After months of suspense, I am excited to announce that all your wildest dreams have come true. Adam's “Americana” Premium Paste Wax now being released exclusively to our forum members. Adam's Forum members now have the honor of ordering paste wax before anyone else. Your patience has been very appreciated and we are thrilled to finally present the finest paste wax you have ever used! :D

BONUS: The first 300 orders will also ship with our NEW Triple White Buffing Towel – designed specifically for use with Americana Paste Wax!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/<wbr>p-423-adams-americana-premium-<wbr>carnauba-paste-wax.aspx :2thumbs:

Please get back with your input, and note: The Americana will begin shipping Friday, May 8th. For those of you who have already tested our sample batch, please add your experience to the product review section.

Thanks!

-Steve

:cheers:

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

<object height="340" width="560">All of us opening our Americana box... Who's the one at 2:40 though? Come-on... Who cried when they opened their Americana box?:lol:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfWlKwuHbw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

Hey what about replacement applicators Steve? Are they going to be available? I am using small yellow foam ones now but would like to purchase a red and blue one to go with my white wax...

Chris

There is something very satisfying about waxing a car with Paste Wax! Truth be told, I have used noting but since we started testing last summer

Paste was is more of an experience than liquid wax. Hard to describe, but I look forward to your thoughts!

:2thumbs:

Hey what about replacement applicators Steve? Are they going to be available? I am using small yellow foam ones now but would like to purchase a red and blue one to go with my white wax...

Chris

Instead of that Chris, scrape some out with a butter knife and put it in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together until the wax melts then apply it by hand. You'll love it !!!!

It take a little practice but once you get the hang of it you'll never go back to using an applicator :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad to see the link is working!

How disappointing was it to click on that announcement and see a blank page? I hope it was not too emotionally damaging. Please send all of your therapy bills to Adam.:)

I think the only one we needed to worry about was Bill. :lolsmack:

Instead of that Chris, scrape some out with a butter knife and put it in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together until the wax melts then apply it by hand. You'll love it !!!!

It take a little practice but once you get the hang of it you'll never go back to using an applicator :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What do you think your fiance will say as she watches you give your car a full body massage?

What do you think your fiance will say as she watches you give your car a full body massage?

"ME NEXT ME NEXT ME NEXT..." :banana:

After marriage and a child...

"WTF are you doing?"

:willy:

Not going to rub it on me hands... I'll stick to the applicator.

I'm getting married :willy::willy::willy::willy:

I guess I am always the last one to know :mad::mad::mad:

I really hope you have me confused with someone else :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the one we need to worry about, it's my car !!!!

http://gallery.me.com/wgmarq/100021/DSC_0001/web.jpg?ver=12415547090001

See, I don't torment my car like you do Bill. It has no idea what's in store for it, and I'm sure it will be pleasantly surprised when the paste gets here. Plus, I don't have to listen to it beg in the mean time :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Two more weeks until the end of this semester, then I can spend a few days in the garage with this stuff :drool::drool::drool: