Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed Challenger

JJ1o87

Hey guys/girl(Theresa), finally got the chance to give my car its fall detail this past Columbus Day weekend. Took a little over 2 days but I'm happy with the result. I don't want to see the Porter Cable for a long time because we bonded enough this past weekend for many many many months. Unfortunately, I do not have before pictures because for the life of me I couldn't find my camera. I snapped a couple pics before school so I hope to get a bunch more next week after the noreaster that I summoned from the Gods passes over.

Anyway, here was my process:

Wash: Foam Gun, Car Wash Shampoo, Professional Wash Pad.

Wheels/Wheel Wells: APC, GWC, Boars Hair Brush.

Engine: APC, Boars Hair Brush.

Clay Bar: Adam's Clay Bar, Detail Spray.

Compound: PC, Orange Pad, SHR. 3 pea sized drops, 5K OPM.

Polish: PC, White Pad, FMP. 3 pea sized drops, 5K OPM.

Wax: 2 coats APW.

Windows: Invisible Glass. I'm sorry but this is the only non-Adam's product I use. Only stuff that gives me streak free windows.

Dressings: Tires - VRT, Wheel Wells - US, Engine - In and Out Spray (:drool:), Interior - Leather and Interior Cleaner/Conditioner.

Couple Pics:

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

Here's a quick video:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGg06J-2xE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGg06J-2xE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

So in closing I want to thank AJ for helping me greatly with my technique. Only have one question: Is my shine like your shine? Please say yes, my low self-esteem can't take another hit.

Also thanks to C6Bill for hooking me up with some quality environment destroying In and Out Spray. Thanks Bill!

Thanks to Adam, for being God.

And lastly thanks for 6spd37s aka Johnny Money Bags, for ducking me all weekend and not helping out. Thanks buddy!

Edited by JJ1o87

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You are a classic Jeff! Thanks very much for a killer write-up, killer photos, and a hilarious tribute to the freaks here!

I'm laughing, and your car is SWEEEEEET! Now it seems like I need one, oh no!!!!:(

JeFF,

WOW. Your car looks totally awesome. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

I am actually sorta jealous cause my Charger is very dirty right now but it is suppose to rain for the next few days so I have to settle with it.

Your car looks like it is the same color as my MOPAR (which my husband hates) but oh well..I make the payment.

Great pics and I agree with Bill, a few of those could be this months winner if you had the Adam's in it. :jester:

Whoa Jeff, :glasses:now that is just terrific. :2thumbs: That whole job is a ton of work, not too many would start that and finish everything. Black Challenger "Adamized" is killer looking. Congrats :rockon:

And yea, don't let that Jersey guy help..............ya know, they like to watch anyway. :jester: