Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please Welcome Our Newest Moderator

Team Adam's

It gives me great pleasure to introduce Chewy as the newest member of the Adams moderation squad. He has represented himself very well on other forums as a professional and easy going guy who will help keep this forum the outstanding web community that it is.

I'm sure any of you who have had the pleasure of dealing with him here or on the various G8 forums know that Chris is a great guy and will do an excellent job.

Please join me in congratulating Chris and try to go easy on him you animals!! :jester:

Thanks Dylan and Adams team! Appreciate the offer to moderate at such a great forum.

For anyone who cares... I am Admin on two other VB sites and a Super Mod on one other so I have been doing this for a while.

Anything you need let me know.

I'll merge and move threads without you even knowing so watch out... I'm stealthy like that... lol

Chris

Dude!....where do you find the time? :willy:

Congrats on the gig.

No kids! YET!

Adam knows that I admin on other forums so he doesn't expect much of me. lol

The thing is that I can do everything on either my laptops or my iPhone so I'm never to far away.

chris

No kids! YET!

Adam knows that I admin on other forums so he doesn't expect much of me. lol

The thing is that I can do everything on either my laptops or my iPhone so I'm never to far away.

chris

I've got about 5 forum's that I am anywhere from occasionally to moderately active on and a few more that I check in on now & then. I don't mod any of them at this time and it's all I can do to keep up with the posts. :willy:

My wife actually nick named my car Chewy because she thinks it sounds like him... lol Exhaust note is pretty cool I guess... :thumbsup:

I go by 4gasem on the G8 site and 2WIN on my SV site.

HAHa I would like that sound. I can just picture leaving a redlight with my exhaust sounding like chewy. :2thumbs:

Archived