Customer Service 866.965.0400

QUICK RACK INTEREST LIST - gauging interest

What quick racks would you be interested in?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What quick racks would you be interested in?

Our recent thread on the quick rack got me and Adam talking. While its just not feasible to keep them in stock due to the production time and cost we could do a limited run with pre-paid orders. With an estimated delivery of 4-6 weeks and the estimated costs below vote for what you would be interested in.

If there is enough interest we'll have them produced on a prepaid basis for a one time, limited production type deal. Keep in mind the prices are only estimates. They may increase or decrease slightly once we submit the request to the manufacture.

VERTICAL RACK - est. $75

The quickest, fastest, and best way to show off and store your Adam's Products!

Adam's Vertical Quick Racks are the finest powder coated detailing organizers available! Store up to 6 of your favorite Adam's 16oz bottles! These are very limited edition and quantity. MADE IN THE USA!

MADE IN THE USA!

Dimensions: 32" x 3 3/4" x 4 3/4"

HORIZONTAL RACK - est. $45

The quickest, fastest, and best way to show off and store your Adam's Products!

Adam's Horizontal Quick Racks are the finest powder coated detailing organizers available! Store up to 8 of your favorite Adam's 16oz bottles or mix and match with Detail Sponges, Applicator Pads or even trophies from your most recent car show! These are very limited edition and quantity.

MADE IN THE USA!

Dimensions: 21 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 3"

BOTH RACKS - $100

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and thus the reason we're gonna do these on a pre-order/prepaid small run only... that is if there is enough interest. They are very cool, but theres a limited demand for them and they are spendy... we get that... but custom made powdercoated racks are a tad on the expensive side.

I can believe the cost. They do look amazing. They are just an item that I would have to know exactly where I want to put it before I bought it. My thoughts may change over the summer though. My dad gave me free reign on his garage, he wants me to redo it with insulation and heat.

See the problem I have is the cheap old cabinets I have from my old kitchen have immovable shelves so the SHR, FMP, VRT and other squeeze bottles fit fine but the spray bottles won't so they sit on top of the cabinet. With the vertical shelf you can get more products in a smaller space. The other problem is that these bottles don't sit well on the plastic shelving units I have. The ones with open grating tend to allow the bottles to fall all the time.

I bought some cheap spray can ones from Amazon that hold less product and aren't NEARLY as well built.

I vote Vertical!

I have a vertical rack that I have mounted just next to my garage door. It's a GREAT place to keep my most used products (DS, WW, GC, VRT and GWC) so that I can literally grab them as I go in and out of the garage. Whether I'm in the garage or in the driveway they're always convenient (and the rack makes it convenient to put the bottles BACK, too, so they're not getting kicked around or run over on the driveway).

Rich

I have a vertical rack that I have mounted just next to my garage door. It's a GREAT place to keep my most used products (DS, WW, GC, VRT and GWC) so that I can literally grab them as I go in and out of the garage. Whether I'm in the garage or in the driveway they're always convenient (and the rack makes it convenient to put the bottles BACK, too, so they're not getting kicked around or run over on the driveway).

Rich

Yea, I've been kicking myself for not buying a few the last time we had them. I need 1 or 2 verts and a horizontal. Just like you I want my commonly used products in a vert rack right near the garage door (DS, WW, Glass, VRT) then another one on the outside of my main storage cabinets for my polishes and horizontal INSIDE a cabinet door to store some apps and the rest of my stuff. Especially with the new house coming up, I'd like to set the garage up as my little detailing nirvana... these would be a step in the right direction :D

I got to thinking about these racks earlier today and was wondering how nice these would look if the rack was powdercoated black and then have the same Adam's logo that is on there now.:drool:

Anyone wanna photochop it . :willy:

... Especially with the new house coming up, I'd like to set the garage up as my little detailing nirvana... these would be a step in the right direction :D

Don't forget the small fridge to keep your "cold water" for your detailing sessions. Don't want to get dehydrated. ;)

Don't forget the small fridge to keep your "cold water" for your detailing sessions. Don't want to get dehydrated. ;)

HAHAHAHA... apparently you don't know me very well... my current garage has a mini fridge. It was one of the first things that went in when we got this place. Bigger garage will mean bigger fridge. For the storage of more "cold water" of course :D

HAHAHAHA... apparently you don't know me very well... my current garage has a mini fridge. It was one of the first things that went in when we got this place. Bigger garage will mean bigger fridge. For the storage of more "cold water" of course :D

When I'm detailing; I'm more of a Low-Carb Monster guy..

I got to thinking about these racks earlier today and was wondering how nice these would look if the rack was powdercoated black and then have the same Adam's logo that is on there now.:drool:

Anyone wanna photochop it . :willy:

:bump::D

Archived