Customer Service 866.965.0400

AdamsForums.com continues to grow!!

Team Adam's

:iagree:

Many (most?) web forums, no matter what the topic of discussion is, tend to wind up as nothing more than bash sessions.

Thanks to the fair and most importantly, consistant moderating here, that just doesn't happen. I've mod'd on a couple of different forums, so I understand how good a job the folks with the mod tags are doing. It ain't easy!

My first day here, I spent a couple hours just reading posts to helpp learn what it was I was getting into wrt maintaining my car. What I really learned was how civilized a place this is. By the time I made my "hello" post I pretty much knew that I was going to have come here with a different mindset than I have on other forums.

It has been totally refreshing!!:rockon:

Many (most?) web forums, no matter what the topic of discussion is, tend to wind up as nothing more than bash sessions.

Thanks to the fair and most importantly, consistent moderating here, that just doesn't happen. I've mod'd on a couple of different forums, so I understand how good a job the folks with the mod tags are doing. It ain't easy!

My first day here, I spent a couple hours just reading posts to help learn what it was I was getting into with maintaining my car. What I really learned was how civilized a place this is. By the time I made my "hello" post I pretty much knew that I was going to have come here with a different mindset than I have on other forums.

It has been totally refreshing!:rockon:

Amen to that! I always save this forum for last. That way I know when I sign off I'm a happy camper. :)

A giant double thumbs up to the moderators here. :2thumbs: I have had back channel communication with two of them and they are just as nice, friendly and helpful there as they are on this board. Adam has put together a great crew. Just another reason Adam's is getting all of my detailing money and has been since April of this year. :cheers:

I find myself loosing hours of sleep at night when i'm on this forum.

I'll log on and start reading up on different threads/post and before I know it,i'm only getting 5-6hrs of sleep before I have to get up for my day job (night job=using my collection of Adam's products).

I guess I would say, I would rather be here (AdamsPolishes) than to get a good night's sleep,:help: LOL.

I find myself loosing hours of sleep at night when i'm on this forum.

I'll log on and start reading up on different threads/post and before I know it,i'm only getting 5-6hrs of sleep before I have to get up for my day job (night job=using my collection of Adam's products).

I guess I would say, I would rather be here (AdamsPolishes) than to get a good night's sleep,:help: LOL.

Archived