Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone else get this?

SS LeadFoot

Without fail, every time I wash one of my vehicles in the driveway, someone will stop in the street and yell out the window questioning "if their's is next".  My usual reply is they have to come back in 4 or 5 hours when I'm finished "because you can't rush perfection". :D;)

Truth is........... I'm  just really slow :lol:.

On 10/24/2017 at 7:10 AM, SS LeadFoot said:

It never fails. Just about every time I wash my car someone has to come up and ask if theirs is next, or some variation of that question. I can't be the only one, can I? 

Are you so important that you can't take 30 seconds to say hello to someone?   Or are you just the type of angry person that you sound like in your post?

2 minutes ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

Are you so important that you can't take 30 seconds to say hello to someone?   Or are you just the type of angry person that you sound like in your post?

If you read all the post I said later that it doesn't bother me. I find it funny that everyone says about the same thing. 

Crowvet... Yup that's when it usually happens lol

• 2 weeks later...

I get it as well and its usually someone driving by in their car rolling down the window and asking me.  My usually response is "If you have the cash" or "everything has a price"  they usually grin and drive off.