Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray on interior

lcbaker

Question

9 answers to this question

I have used it a ton, love the scent of it. That said, the Interior Detailer does keep the dust off things a bit more than the detail spray does. I do like to once and a while use the Leather Conditioner on the dash and plastics to help protect them. 

16 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

I have used it a ton, love the scent of it. That said, the Interior Detailer does keep the dust off things a bit more than the detail spray does. I do like to once and a while use the Leather Conditioner on the dash and plastics to help protect them. 

Thanks for the response! Will look into the leather conditioner.

Just be very selective where you use the DS on the interior.  Avoid the pedals and WeatherTech style floor mats as the DS will most likely make them slippery.  The Interior Detailer finishes clean and dry to the touch and is safe for all surfaces, including the NAV screen.  Like @pirahnah3, I alternate between the Leather Conditioner and ID each time I clean the interior. 

I use detail spray on the interior all the time...but only on hard plastic or metal pieces, like door trim, handles, screens, etc.  Not on any surface that has a product for that purpose.  In other words, don’t use it on leather, vinyl, dash, carpet, upholstery, etc. 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:46 PM, lcbaker said:

New to Adams products...I saw on the description for the detail sprays they can be used on interior...which would be my preference based on scents. Anyone use detail spray vs interior specific detail spray?

I have before but most of the time I use The Total Interior Detailer.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/interior/cleaning-conditioning/adam-s-total-interior-detailer.html

I also use the Interior Detailer for the inside of the car with one exception, the upper dash.  I have 303 wipes to clean and for the UV protection and then go over it with Adam's Leather Conditioner.  It makes it look good without too much shine or reflection and it smells good.  The one thing I have found with Interior Detailer, is that can be a pain to get off the windows, especially the windshield if you have used Brilliant Glaze on it.  Whoever first tried Brilliant Glaze on the inside of the windshield deserves a pay raise...