Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

I don't always love FedEx, but I think I have gotten my Adam's orders a day early on at least two occasions, including earlier this week. But I never quite understand how it doesn't show any scans near me or being out for delivery and then it shows up at the door. Surely they scan it, but it doesn't show.

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it.

I guess it's just really annoying to see something expected one day, and it not show up, then to check and for them to have it say that they don't know when it'll get here. Twice.

It's frustrating and you guys have helped alleviate that frustration.

Im with ya Mark, I get it alot up here in new england, I tend to expect it to take a week even when they say earlier. As with my current order, up until noon today it said delivery by end of day then it changed to monday. Mind you the package didnt even get to the fedex warehouse in CT until 1030am this morning. 

I blame Fedex for it, granted they caused there own problem by offering the estimated delivery times and we have all to often taken it to be reality as they normally can make it. 

I have had my share of personal and work problems with both, usually more for package pickups as we close at 3:30 and they want to pickup at 7pm but they are learning...

I guess it's just really annoying to see something expected one day, and it not show up, then to check and for them to have it say that they don't know when it'll get here. Twice.

Thats what I'm saying. Look at FedEx's estimation map, which says 4 days to NC from Adam's zip code. Plan on 4 days regardless of what the tracking app says. If it shows up early, great, if not, you got it on time. 

Fedex hates NC. Mine was supposed to be delivered Tuesday but didn't show up until after midnight last night. I know this because I went to bed just before midnight and checked, nothing there. 6:30 this morning my Rupes Mini sitting there. Called fedex Wednesday and Thursday night and both times they just say "it'll be there tomorrow". Why bother having tech support if you don't really do anything? Better yet, put Adams in charge of Fedex tech support!

I have to say, I've never had any problems with Fed Ex.  I get my email with my tracking number, check with their site, and it has always been here when they say.  Maybe the problem lies in heavily populated areas (which I'm not in).  

My guess is that they are trying to advance loads and sometimes it just doesn't work out.  Both FedEx and UPS do a fine job, with the exception of FedEx needing a ground guy and an air guy.  Whereas UPS it is the same person.  It is a huge undertaking to move the volume that both FedEx and UPS move during the month of December.

I had a package that was shipped thru the USPS that when originally tracked posted a delivery date of today.  It still isn't here; looks like tomorrow.  

Those FedEX ground guys are paid by the package that they pickup and deliver.  Not by the hour.  Which would explain seeing a package on your porch at 0630.  They also have to pay for their own vehicles and all required maintenance.  Along with fuel.

^^ Spot on! FedEx Ground drivers are independent contractors, and one of the reasons I was never a big fan of FedEx because they didn't seem to have very good quality control measures for those guys in place, even in a market the size of Houston. This area I'm in now seems spot on and better than FedEx in that most of my packages from FedEx are here by noon. UPS doesn't hit my door until almost 6 or 7 pm regardless the time of year.

Don't get me started on USPS. I've yet to have a priority 2 day package actually make it in 2 processing days. The shortest time was 3 days.

This area I'm in now seems spot on and better than FedEx in that most of my packages from FedEx are here by noon. UPS doesn't hit my door until almost 6 or 7 pm regardless the time of year.

It just depends on where your location is in the loop.  FedEx guy may have you earlier in his  loop and may cover an area that 3+ UPS drivers cover.  Somebody else is getting their UPS stuff earlier further down than FedEx in the FedEx loop.  Without doing the volume of those 3+ drivers however.  The UPS guy showing up at 6 or 7 at night is because of the way that his route is set up to be the most efficient, pickups and deliveries, with whatever business and traffic patterns he may have in the area.  A UPS driver with a residential route may do 200 to 250 stops a day outside of Christmas (summer time).  

Edited by LFairbanks

Yea fedex is a strange set up on delivery. I was walking the Great Dane the other around 1030 or so right before bed and she about pulled my arm out of joint as the driver rounded the corner to drop off the package. Lucky for him i held on to the dog lol. I would never walk up on a house that late at night in the country when it's dark you are asking to get shot or a dog take out some sweet cheek meat. Glad you got your mini though let us ow how it works for you.

I know, I'm in here again... 

This time it's not about FedEx though. The blue waffle towel that I just received is already fraying. I washed it before using it, with other towels, and it's already falling apart. It's not the end of the world for me, but I thought that it might be a manufacturer defect and that you guys should know.

IMG_5168_zpsuczhvryf.jpg

The stitched 90 degree corners are the weakest point of microfiber towels.  Some manufacturers try rounded corners and some have silk bound for protection.

It just sucks, because I haven't even used it yet. I just washed it about pulled it out and it looked like that. I would expect that after about 5 washes and 5 uses, not 1 wash and 0 uses. 

The stitched 90 degree corners are the weakest point of microfiber towels.  Some manufacturers try rounded corners and some have silk bound for protection.

I've got two waterless wash towels that are trying to do the same thing. Ironically the 3rd one I have that came with the 4oz detail kit isn't exactly square and is not having any issues.

Hi Mark, I'm really sorry you had that issue with your new blue waffle towel. It should not separate that easily, so please give us a call and we will warranty that for you!

Thanks, will do!

Edit: Well, that was painless. Called and a replacement is being shipped out this afternoon. Awesome customer service, from Courtney!

Edited by markpetersonii

I had the best experience in the business with Adam's customers service! They solved every issue I had although I live overseas (middle east) great products + great service, you can't find that everywhere.

Talking about products, few days ago I finally had a chance to try the fender brush, it is well made and feels premium, but unfortunately I couldn't use it on my corvette stingray as it gets stuck inside the fender well, I hope you guys make another "Low profile" version for these cars.

Talking about products, few days ago I finally had a chance to try the fender brush, it is well made and feels premium, but unfortunately I couldn't use it on my corvette stingray as it gets stuck inside the fender well, I hope you guys make another "Low profile" version for these cars.

I think the Wheel Woolie will be your best bet for those narrow wheel gaps.

I just saw a video ( very late ) about Adams offering products that are made outside the US. Now Im curious to know, were the double soft towels always purchased from Korea or is it as of this year? Im just curious since Ive had amazing towels since '12 and this time I ordered more, but on the new batch, the double softs shed like crazy!! After a few passed did the shedding stop but I dont recall having this issue with my previous towels. Maybe its just me, no worries though, the towels did their job, I was just concerned about the shedding. Thanks again