Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Received my last parts for my 50k check up and tune up on the G8. This weekend she will be getting some TLC. Engine oil changed, trans flush, rear diff fluid change, spark plugs, clean out the air filter, new hubcentric ring on the one wheel, power slot rotors, carbotech brake pads (which are made in the USA) and rotating my tires. I think that's everything I have been compiling.

Went to physical therapy today

3 days post op and I am right where I should be. Can't stand the damn immobilizer brace though hopefully by next Wednesday it will be off

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cut down a tree to make room for the new shed. I think i broke every single rule in the book on "how not to cut down a tree" :o

Tree people earn every penny.

P.S. dont ever plant Bradford pears

OK 3pedal what's the story on the Bradford pear trees. I have three on my property and all is good so far. 10 + years.

Sat through my last college class. Four exams away from completing my masters degree!

That is a great feeling. I remember sitting in my last college class. Just wait until that day of graduation and receiving your degree in hand.

Sat through my last college class. Four exams away from completing my masters degree!

Congrats man! On to your doctorate or into the work place?

My wife graduates with her bachelor on Mothers day. Between that, raising our son and her becoming Catholic, and us moving, it's been hectic. :willy:

This isn't being done today, but tomorrow my plumber buddy is coming over and we're installing a water run backup sump pump incase the power ever goes out and it's raining like crazy. I'm the last house on the bottom of a slight hill so we get some water in our sump hole. I don't want water in our basement. :help:

We're also running a 1" line for the irrigation system we're having run, and may run a 3/4" line to the hose bib so I can increase my flow when washing the cars. :thumbsup:

Today is day two of fixing the dealer installed swirls. How they managed not to swirl the hood or trunk lid while swirling the rest of the vehicle is beyond me. Right now it is pouring rain accompanied by frequent lightning and thunder. I have all polishing done :pc: and have Quik Sealed the front end, hood and passenger side. After lunch I'll finish sealing then onto BSG on a grey pad.:drool:

Cut the grass and allergies went ballistic so cannot go to parents' to clean the car.

Have you tried Zyrtec? Only thing that I have found that works for me. I have been doing shots every week for 14 years, so I can sympathize with you.