Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Stopped by my local Adams dealer and Stocked up on a gallon of shampoo. Picked up a spray bottle of tire shine to try out also. Not 100% happy with the results of SVRT on the tires. Extremely happy with SVRT on every other plastic exterior trim and my tonuoe cover though.

You'll love tire shine as tire dressing.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/29776-review-adams-tire-shine/

First day of wearing shorts. Spring is coming. Was even pleasant after the sun went down. Did 242 stops with a kankle. Don't ask me why it doesn't hurt. Can still walk normal. Figured if it doesn't hurt might as well go to work. First is shortly after I did it, yesterday. Second is what it looks like now. And third, which I just noticed, is inside of my foot.

post-706-0-04027900-1456547988_thumb.jpeg

post-706-0-50037200-1456548098_thumb.jpeg

post-706-0-56160300-1456548167_thumb.jpeg

First day of wearing shorts. Spring is coming. Was even pleasant after the sun went down. Did 242 stops with a kankle. Don't ask me why it doesn't hurt. Can still walk normal. Figured if it doesn't hurt might as well go to work. First is shortly after I did it, yesterday. Second is what it looks like now. And third, which I just noticed, is inside of my foot.

That doesn't look very good Chris. I would go have it looked at, especially if it does not hurt.

That doesn't look very good Chris. I would go have it looked at, especially if it does not hurt.

I'm sure it will be fine.  It is actually itching like a wound would when it is healing.  I have rolled my ankle a ton of times and never had it swell.  I have even rolled it flat and never had an issue.  This one though, I rolled it, twisted it, and kicked it with my other foot, all in one motion.  i have some weird ankles.  I had a ski shop give me some custom orthotics and the guy commented that I had some weird ankles that didn't flex.  

I figure if I were able to walk 15 miles on it today, I'm good to go.  I know it is there, but it isn't painful.  

I'm sure it will be fine.  It is actually itching like a wound would when it is healing.  I have rolled my ankle a ton of times and never had it swell.  I have even rolled it flat and never had an issue.  This one though, I rolled it, twisted it, and kicked it with my other foot, all in one motion.  i have some weird ankles.  I had a ski shop give me some custom orthotics and the guy commented that I had some weird ankles that didn't flex.  

I figure if I were able to walk 15 miles on it today, I'm good to go.  I know it is there, but it isn't painful.  

OK, but I would hate to see you try to tough it out and then end up having to get a canklectomy.  :D

Today I will be doing some projects in a fixer up house.   Tomorrow looks very nice so after lunch may give the daily driver a nice wash to get all the salt off.

Thursday morning I had an interesting day.  I left the house my normal time and it takes me about 1 hour to get to the office (but the trip was 3 hours that day).  I entered the next city and noticed a sound (squeak) all of a sudden (no radio on).   Well I pulled over about three blocks later popped the hood to decided what was going on and noticed the serpentine belt was not on the water pump/fan pulley.  Then I decided well can not get back home guess go to this repair show two blocks.  I arrived and told the clerk  and the owner of the shop what I spotted and the owner said we will look at it around 8 (it was 7 when I arrived).  When the first mechanic arrived he had him look at it.  The guy came said can you come with me.   He said I found your problem.  I said back good what is it?  He said you lost a pulley.   I looked at it and said WOW that was a miracle I made it here.  It was the Tensioner Pulley.  He luckly found one in that city (He said never thought find a part for that vehicle here in this town).  I am glad I heard that slight noise at that point.  

Good thing you just happened to have the radio off! In my previous truck I didn't lose my tensioner pulley, but its bearing did sieze which shredded my belt on my drive between my parents house and my college apartment.  I had the radio up fairly loud so I didn't hear it but I was on a winding road and felt the loss of power steering so I got stopped before it overheated due to the water pump not being engaged by the belt.  Glad it was an easy and relatively quick fix for you!

Edited by James__

Impressive to get it in that tight of place. Made me wonder since it is an Audi. Does it have a parking assist feature? I know Mercedes has Parktronic to help.

No, VW is the only VAG brand in the US to have it so far.

Washed the wife's car (terrain). Claybar, little bit of paint correction on the hood and a coat of buttery. Glass protectant on all the glass and used VRT on everything applicable on the exterior. The VRT was outstanding on her vehicle. Just right on the tires and all the plastic rockers and bumper trim.

The TBSS got a bath yesterday (testing Adams Products). Today it got a little VRT as she was making me look bad. Goes to body shop Monday to get a few things tweaked and I am sure its going to need a complete claybar job when it gets back. Think its time to pull the front seats and give it a real good cleaning.

Got a couple more boxes of Adams stuff in today. So was trying to justify spending several hundred dollars on stuff.

The paint correction on her hood give me the opportunity to show her why I scream at her when she goes to carwash and washes it and comes home and towel dries it :angry:

I may have made my case.

post-13932-0-29567200-1456616163_thumb.jpg

Edited by rrmccabe

Washed up the Silverado and the Mazda6, hit the Chevy with some detail spray while I dried it. Shine it up nice but, crap that truck takes forever to dry with a towel I used a waffle weave. I usually just blow my vehicles dry with just a sheet rinse and my trusty leaf blower. I get a water spot or two but, it saves a ton of time.

We had a massive garage sale at our old house today. It was non-stop from 6 to about 9. After a little rest we got slammed again until about 12! Made a good amount of money and got rid of some junk, but we only put a dent in what we have to sell, lol! Probably one more weekend and the rest is going to charity!

Edited by chops1sc

Washed my truck which took most of the evening to get it completely clean. Tomorrow I will do a quick wash, clay, glaze, and seal. The wheels need a little help, I will have to remove them to get them back to their former glory. Finally getting to use more of my Adams products and I am beyond impressed by all of them so far! I added a little Rinseless Wash to my regular 2 bucket wash for some additional dirt suspension and lubrication because my truck was pretty soiled and it even outperformed my expectations. Also, the wash pads have incredible scrubbing power considering how gentle they are.

I was supposed to be living in a house when I got moved to Texas which would have allowed me to begin polishing my truck, but that plan fell through and I don't currently have a place to polish here, hopefully that will change soon.

I hid in the house, watched Nascar and Velocity all day and stayed warm.  Temps were barely in the 30's with low wind chills, and there's still snow on the ground. Supposed to be in the mid 50's tomorrow. 

Hooked up the wife's horse trailer for her so she could bring her horses to the house.  Was suppose to give the truck a wash, but that is hard to do when she is driving it.  

Replaced all the parts on the toilet to make it work right again.  Don't ask me how or why those parts wear out.  But it is working right again.  Anybody know where to find those conical washers where the pex supply line connects to the fill valve on the toilet, let me know.  Dumb that in the past I have had to by the whole fitting to get that stupid washer.  Hoping things have changed.  

And nursing the foot.  The black and blue on the one side has gone away considerably.  The sole of my foot is yellow like a bruise does when it heals.  Still somewhat swollen, but it is healing.  Still able to walk fine with zero pain or discomfort.  

Edited by LFairbanks

I used All Purpose Cleaner and Metal Polish to clean my stove. I did not get a pic, only had chance to send a Snap Chat to Adam's Polishes, before the wife started cooking for her Oscar party.  I was like :eek: I just detailed that! :lol: .

Hi my name is Beard and I am addicted to Adam's.

Edited by Beard