Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I attended Mobile Tech Expo here in Orlando.  I went to a few classes and looked at lots of detailing products and tools.  Nothing like SEMA, but a nice show.  There were some really cool temporary work units - several inflatable units that can be heated and cooled, and one that was a trailer with sides that folded out to create more work space.  There were also some very sturdy light stands with LED lights.  This show is more for PDR than detailing, but the detailing side grows more each year.

Delayed, but yesterday I applied some sound deadener to the truck of my Stang.

post-10752-0-93634500-1485049188_thumb.jpg

post-10752-0-56724000-1485049406_thumb.jpg

post-10752-0-38313100-1485049211_thumb.jpg

Today, I got out and detailed the interior of the wife's Explorer and gave the outside a quick wash. No photos there as I was trying to beat the dark and rain.

Edited by DonJuan692006

Got up this morning and noticed the roads were fairly dry after the dumping we got yesterday.  Ten inches or more in my driveway.  I hadn't washed a car in a month or more due to weather.  Got dressed and took all three vehicles over to the coin op.  Parked the two in the garage and gave them a Rinseless Wash.  Left my DD outside with intentions of getting it washed and the paint transfer mark from some careless person removed.  Come in to get keys to move a vehicle out to move mine in, and it is snowing again.   :(

Oh well, at least it got squirted off.  And I got two of the three clean.  

We were forecasted for rain but it just turned into an overcast and mild temp'd day, so I washed the Stang. Just a maintenance wash with CS (had some paint work done and have about a week left on the cure time) and redressed everything since it rained most of last week. I also cleaned up the engine bay with some WCW and dressed with In and Out and some SVRT.

post-10752-0-66518300-1485139824_thumb.jpgpost-10752-0-44786400-1485139865_thumb.jpgpost-10752-0-32403200-1485139793_thumb.jpg

Got out and washed the Stang. Just a simple Wash and Wax wash and wipe down with detail spray. Topped off the glass with Glass Cleaner and some grey borderless towels. It was mainly to get the week of gunk off before heading down to NC for a weekend with the kids.post-10752-0-66364100-1485483363_thumb.jpg

Riding out my last couple days in San Jose, no parts came in for work so nothing to do tonight, but I need to switch from 15:00-00:00 to 08:00-017:00 tomorrow. I head back Saturday and I have a filthy truck and car to wash and a new bottle of Wash & Wax waiting for me, was too cold be for leaving Portland.

• 2 weeks later...

Changed the oil and rotated the tires on my DD. While I was at it, I changed the brake fluid too.

Brake fluid flush, good job, I'm impressed. Usually here in the rust belt, bleeders get rusty and people don't want to deal with brake flushes. At least I don't have much luck selling them at work.

Today being the third day in a row of near 70* weather in February I couldn't pass up an opportunity to Rinseless Wash the wife's Beast. I pulled the WeatherTechs and cleaned them with their cleaner. Glass Sealant on the windshield finished off my original bottle from 6? years ago.

Well Wednesday I had knee surgery to repair torn cartilage and today I couldn't pass a beautiful day in the sixties in New York so I did a waterless wash on my wife's car cleaned the windows with Adams new seat cleaner and put glass boost on the front and rear window recently done with glass sealer and then iced my knee felt great to do something

Mid winter I was lucky enough to buy some 18" Jeep Sahara rims loaded with TPMS and new Blizzac tires for $500!! Today I finally got around to really cleaning up what will be the summer rims. Washed and clayed the rims, they look great!

The wife and I are selling our house and moving to a different state next year so my weekend has been filled with upgrades/repairs that I've been putting off. I've been working on switching all the outlets and light switches to a more modern look. The holes that were cut out in the drywall for two of the boxes were a mess, so I decided to do them up right. Got one done and the other has been patched but I still need to get the new box cut in.

post-10752-0-02087500-1487569398_thumb.jpg

post-10752-0-96678800-1487569414_thumb.jpgpost-10752-0-76046200-1487569431_thumb.jpgpost-10752-0-84786400-1487569449_thumb.jpg