Customer Service 866.965.0400

Top Gear: Paramount Group MARAUDER

Grubrunner

How use to violence (or drunk) do you have to be to have the reaction the guy at 3:52 did? That was classic. That is the car I want to have in my garage. Wait it wouldn't fit in my garage, at least without ripping my roof off, then running about 6 feet into the kitchen. Don't think the wife would appreciate my toy being in her kitchen. I really want the guys job that did the segment. Pulling the police tow truck around. That is crazy funny. Thanks for posting.

Love Top Gear (UK version), and this segment is very cool. That is a monstrous truck, but seeing is military-spec it doesn't seem fair comparing it to a re-bodied Trailblazer. That being said, one less H2 or H3 on the road is always a good thing.

My brother and I were laughing hysterically when we saw this on Monday. Only Top Gear would intentionally detonate an explosive under a £300,000 vehicle. :lolsmack: Just when you think they can't come up with anything funnier than what they've done in the past, the come up with another brilliant segment. The toughest thing about watching Top Gear is trying to decide which episode is my favorite. I like them all. :uk:

My brother and I were laughing hysterically when we saw this on Monday. Only Top Gear would intentionally detonate an explosive under a £300,000 vehicle. :lolsmack: Just when you think they can't come up with anything funnier than what they've done in the past, the come up with another brilliant segment. The toughest thing about watching Top Gear is trying to decide which episode is my favorite. I like them all. :uk:

Agreed. It has been a bit of a after work ritual for me. Come home, flip on BBC America and change out of my uniform. My kids love the show too. Hell, even my wife likes it too. Great stuff.

That thing is crazy! I didn't even know that they quit making the H3.:willy:

I was never a fan anyway!

GM's Hummer devision is gone the way of Saturn, and Pontiac... :thumbsup:

Archived