Customer Service 866.965.0400

How did you first hear about Adam's Products?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Came across them at the Orange County fairground swap meet, where it turns out Adam started out with the original booth. The big inflaitable detail spray bottle was big and clear to see.

That's a few years ago now. The guy and wife dealer team were so nice and knowledgeable, we fell head first into the whole thing.

Had a customer on my route that was selling the product and showed it to me. It was back in the day when the clay bars were yellow, the mf towels were yellow, and the only wax that I recall was the Butter Wax. And the instructional video was a black Ford pickup. It has grown a lot, and the products keep getting better. :drool: Thanks Adam and Team.

• 1 month later...

Junkman, was looking for advice on what polisher to buy on youtube and came across his video. I initially listened but when I found a heck of a deal on a 3401 I couldn't pass them up so now I have both a pc and 3401 lol!

Edited by Tundra_10

I asked my local Tesla Motors store which type of interior leather maintenance, protectant and conditioning products that they use regularly or recommend for me to use on my current car. I am planning to purchase a Tesla in a few years. :) The Tesla Motors Store Manager mentioned Adam's Polishes. The very first products that I had ordered were:

• The Leather Conditioner

• Interior and Leather Cleaner

• Two Red Applicator Pads

• A Brown Specialty Brush (utilized to clean leather)

Searching around on s2ki.com after I got my S2000. Been detailing for years using the 'M' word. Still use some of the M stuff here or there. I have a whole host of stuff I use, Adams is primarily it now. Don't see me foregoing all of my bag of kit for Adams, but it's a large portion of what I use on a detail. I do have some of the Z stuff and I use that on pearl and lighter color type paints. Still have many other Adams stuff I want before I get on the Americana bandwagon. Added it up.......fortunately it's only like $400 worth of stuff. lol

I was googling rubbing compounds and somehow ended up on YouTube watching the Junkman. The more I watched him and checking out Adams Forum I became a believer. I've bought the wash bucket and mits on special and after a clinic with the Junkman next week I'll be ordering the Junkman kit

• 1 month later...

Well, as a member of GPONA (Grand Prix Of North America) I noticed 2 guys, DP & Mayben (Nick) that always had immaculately clean GP's. I PM one of them to ask about his techniques. He told me about Adam's Polishes & directed me to the Junkman's YouTube channel. I talked to Junkman via YouTube and he directed me to these great Adam's Forums.

Now, by the end of the month I'm looking to purchase my first Adam's kit. Thinking of going with the Premium PC kit & Perfect Interior kit. And possibly a few other little pieces to get me started.

Edited by Integrity Detailing, LLC
Typos

I am a self taught detailer and was using the M brand. I learned everything through videos, forums, and books. Never had a family member or friend interested in detailing so im not sure what sparked it but im sure as hell glad it did!

Regardless, I stumbled upon one of the Vol. 7 videos, decided to browse the site and make a cart...when I hit the $200 mark i decided maybe ill just order the sample kit first. This was only a few months ago mind you. After using the sample products around my house and on my car...i realized that adams products are just that much more efficient. Everything worked faster, smoother, and better. I was sold. Adams makes my job faster, easier, and much more enjoyable(and it was already enjoyable, now i sit there and detail with a smile on my face...it looks ridiculous.) Well now ive spent probably over $700 on Adam's in the last month and a half or so, oops.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

I am a self taught detailer and was using the M brand. I learned everything through videos, forums, and books. Never had a family member or friend interested in detailing so im not sure what sparked it but im sure as hell glad it did!

Regardless, I stumbled upon one of the Vol. 7 videos, decided to browse the site and make a cart...when I hit the $200 mark i decided maybe ill just order the sample kit first. This was only a few months ago mind you. After using the sample products around my house and on my car...i realized that adams products are just that much more efficient. Everything worked faster, smoother, and better. I was sold. Adams makes my job faster, easier, and much more enjoyable(and it was already enjoyable, now i sit there and detail with a smile on my face...it looks ridiculous.) Well now ive spent probably over $700 on Adam's in the last month and a half or so, oops.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

I know that bug is gonna bite me too once I get started. I'm already :drool: to get my :pc: