Customer Service 866.965.0400

How did you first hear about Adam's Products?

I thought it would be fun to share how you first heard about Adam's products and which item(s) were your first Adam's experience?

Mine was a series of events:

1. Detailer's Domain was a site sponsor for a car forum that I belong to (SLKWorld.com) and I saw their coupon code so I decided to check out their store.

2. Saw a bunch of Adam's products that peaked my interest, so I googled some of them. I had no idea what a detail spray was at that time.

3. Watched a bunch of videos of Adam's product demos by customers. Watched the Junkman's video on how safe a PC7424 was to use by beginners. This sold me on machine polishing.

4. Bought my first detail kit containing some Adam's products. Watched the Vol. 6 DVD that came with the order.

5. Went online and pretty much bought the rest of the Adam's line.

6. Ran out of detail spray a month later, started to freak out.

7. Bought gallon refills for each of my products to support this addiction.

The rest is history!

Dylan turned me on to Adam's over at silveradoss.com. It took me awhile to jump on the wagon, but I have not looked back since.

I think I have made 6 orders since. I get all my packages sent to work and all the guys think I am insane. However I let one on my co-workers use the products on his Harley and he is now an adam's addict too.

Edited by LQ9SS

Phil at Detailer's Domain through the Audiworld Forums. I saw one of his write-ups on paint correction and the products used. I was curious about the APC, went to his website, watched the video for the APC, then watched all of Volume 7. Then kiss the kids, that's all she wrote. Needle in the arm :):lolsmack:

Dylan turned me on to Adam's over at silveradoss.com. It took me awhile to jump on the wagon, but I have not looked back since.

I think I have made 6 orders since. I get all my packages sent to work and all the guys think I am insane. However I let one on my co-workers use the products on his Harley and he is now an adam's addict too.

My story as well when I had Arrival Blue SS I was looking for something to really make it pop since Arrival Blue was so sweet when clean on a nice day but much of the products I had used produced poor results on my truck dont get me wrong they looked good but I was looking for better protection on the outside and inside. It started with the sample kit along with the leather conditioner then I was sold from there next came buttery wax but shorty there after I sold the SS but I am still an adams addict to this day but I wish I had the chance to use the americana and pc on it to make it perfect. Not sure on how many orders but I did finally break down and order my PC kit but im just waiting for a good weekend to use it. :)

I was on Detailer's Domain and saw Adams products for sale on that sight. So I went to Adams polishes.com and I was interested. Then viewed all of Adams videos. I was hooked and not looking back, I'm a very pleased customer. Great products and great service.

I get all my packages sent to work and all the guys think I am insane.

Hey that's a great idea. I should start doing that from now on. It will peak peoples' interest and start asking me questions.

A coworker/friend of mine recently bought a recent BMW 5 series and wanted to maintain his finish. I invited him over on a Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago and did an unofficial Adam's product demonstration - 2 bucket wash, wheels, detail spray, windows. He ordered a bunch of stuff the next week including a PC. I think I converted him. haha.

Keep these stories coming they are a great read.

I get all my packages sent to work and all the guys think I am insane. However I let one on my co-workers use the products on his Harley and he is now an adam's addict too.

I have them sent to work because shipping is significantly cheaper than to a residential address :thumbsup:

Guest Jay.B

I used to frequent GMFS when I had my Silverado and I saw a thread where Dylan was cleaning up and detailing a truck for a magazine shoot. I started reading through the thread and then visited the site...that lead to the videos...and that lead to me having less money now but a very shiney 4Runner :banana:

I started out with the following:

Shampoo, jumbo wash pad, great white drying towel, VRT, APC, MSW, DS, GC and the glass sealant.

Edited by Jay.B

Murdered my paint washing my car incorrectly and was desperate for a solution to the problem.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><SPAN style=<o:p></o:p>

I had a kit full of M stuff that someone got me for X-Mas at least 6-8 years ago lol but I was too nervous to use the products on my car in fear of the shelf life.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

So one day I saw my co worker in his 2006 Black Ford Taurus that looked incredible, yet he was all up in arms about my swirled Camaro... I asked him what he used and he told me "Zaino", he was so enthused about the product... he came to my office later that day with a big print out/stack of paper, all Zaino products and told me "this is everything you need."<o:p></o:p>

I went to their site and everything was so confusing, the numbers, the names on the products... i knew in a few minutes that Zaino wasn’t the route for me; everything looked so "cheap" lol.<o:p></o:p>

Being a member on camaro5 I started to poke my head around the detailing section and it seemed like a lot of people were pushing Zaino and Adams. So I went to the Adams site and started looking around, prices seemed high to me at first but the simplicity of the site won me over. It didn’t look cheap at all and everything was laid out bright and bold and easy to understand.<o:p></o:p>

After days and days maybe even weeks of thought, during which time I was washing my car with cheap materials murdering the paint more and more… the swirls just couldn’t be ignored any longer and I ordered the essential kit. My birthday was in a couple of days and i treated myself to an early gift, my gf thought I was crazy...<o:p></o:p>

I figured that was the best kit for my needs since I didn’t intend on using a machine... boy was I wrong, two weeks later after lurking here all day every day, watching vids and several pm's to Dylan I ordered the PC kit lol.<o:p></o:p>

When I originally placed my first order for the essential kit on a Thursday the money was taken out of my account immediately but the package never shipped. So I logged on camaro5 and found Dylan in a thread basically saving someone’s detailing day lol. I saw how helpful and involved he was and sent him a pm asking him what was up with my package/order. It was a Saturday morning and he hit me back within minutes, kept it honest with me and told me “hey i'll look into this first thing Monday morning when they open but it should have been shipped by now.” Monday rolls around and I get an email saying that my package shipped and was scheduled to arrive in a day or two lol.<o:p></o:p>

I came over to this site and created an account minutes after receiving that email, hit up Dylan and the rest is history... I had no idea there was any such thing as a daily special *sigh* the daily specials have taken over my life lol...<o:p></o:p>

</SPAN>

Edited by goodmanXX3

I was first turned on because of Dylan and SilveradoSS.com

I kept seeing post Dylan would post about details he did, and I started watching the videos online and decided to try it out.

The first thing i bought was Light It Up Blue Kit (Revive Polish, waterless car wash). My nephew is autistic and i knew the money was going for a great cause. I also ordered some In n out and Undercarige spray with the same order. I was hooked as soon as i used the In n out spray

I then bought a full PC kit:pc:, some shampoo, SVRT, Gallons of Detail and APC, then some American and BG

in a heated thread on a camaro forum when someone wanted to compare Zaino to Adam's...

adding 10 coats of the same product expecting better results after each coat just seemed wasteful to me! is that not the definition of insanity?!?

in a heated thread on a camaro forum when someone wanted to compare Zaino to Adam's...

adding 10 coats of the same product expecting better results after each coat just seemed wasteful to me! is that not the definition of insanity?!?

:iagree:Unfortunately I have a cabinet of Zstuff bought just prior to landing here. Maybe it will shine up my sink if I pour it out.

:iagree:Unfortunately I have a cabinet of Zstuff bought just prior to landing here. Maybe it will shine up my sink if I pour it out.

I gave some to my brother-in-law but he prefers ADAMS now. The rest went to work with me.

Saw a post on Camaro5 and started to research the product. After the research went to a detail clinic in Atlanta hosted by Adam's with the Junkman doing the clinic. Left the clinic with $400 of Adam's products. That was in January and I have had several shipments since then. I pretty much have the entire line of products now. Detail heaven.

I was interested in getting a PC and better than OTC products. A friend at work told me about Adam's and a local dealer was working a car show. I watched him easily remove swirls on a Foose Challenger and picked up some VRT. After I tried it I was hooked! Picked the PC, pads, polishes, shampoo, and car wash, and down the rabbit hole I went!