Customer Service 866.965.0400

How did you first hear about Adam's Products?

camaro5.com when i was looking to get a new camaro (got a mustang)...i just kept seeing adams name plastered all over the place and i decided to place a small order (hand polish kit with som BUTTA wax) and i was sold since then...i think i have probably placed at least 10 orders by now and i just keep getting better and better...hopefully one day i can get a shop to detail in and also be an authorized dealer so i can help others see that light

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS & GALS!!!!!!

I first heard about Adam's on corvetteforum.com, looked up adamspolishes and started watching the videos. it was the videos demonstrating and teaching techniques that got me started and then after trying a couple products I was hooked. Love the customer service and the products. :thumbsup:

x2...

There was Corvette Shop in Texas that was running a sale on Adams products. Bought a kit and the rest is history.

• 5 weeks later...

I bought some VRT and In and Out spray through one of your distributors, DetailersDomain, a couple of years ago. I love the VRT, but haven't used the In and Out spray to its potential.

A few weeks ago, I found Junkman's video on how safe the PC7424 is and started watched more of his videos. This led to Adam's videos and eventually the forums.

I've followed a couple of Audi-related forums, AudiWorld and QuattroWorld for well over 10 years, and have recently been following their detailing forums. But being small subsets of all their forums, it's not the best venue to learn the details of well, detailing.

Adam's forums have been great so far, and so friendly.

I filled out the rest of my detailing arsonal recently with a Flex and Adam's products. I can't wait to hone my skills and be a helpful contributor to the forums.

Thanks Adam's!

Edited by AudiOx

• 2 weeks later...

I found out from a good friend of mine about Adam's. He purchased the Perfect Interior kit and started raving about how great it was. I have been detailing since 2003 so I decided to give it a shot. My oh day was I ever pleasantly surprised!

I have since purchased more of Adam's products and now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get rid of all of my existing and inferior products!

Thank you Adam's for making a killer product and lightening my wallet on a weekly basis! :D

Weekly local car show. Saw a guy with an incredible black pickup. I asked him "How did you get it to look like this?" He said one word, "Adam's". I looked it up on the internet.

The rest is history. And I am another one that Dylan didn't bring in. (gee, there must be 3 or 4 of us...) ;)

Somehow I missed this.. but

Originally Said by LQ9SS

Dylan turned me on to Adam's....

Originally Said by mbreyer

gmfullsize.com and dylan got me....

Originally Said by nash05

My story as well....

Originally Said by Pure-Vision

Won a contest on camaro5.com for some BG that Dylan was doing.

Originally Said by camaroGOODMAN

.... hit up Dylan and the rest is history...

Originally Said by Diggerdan11

I was first turned on because of Dylan...

Now don't go filing a class action suit against me for getting you hooked :jester:

Well Dylan it is in fact because of you & my SS that I am here.. LOL The blame game continues!

I found Adam's from the 300C SRT forum and I believe it was Dylan that was posting in there. it's been a while. For some reason no one was "advertising" in the Jeep SRT section but the 300 guys had a forum just detailing.

My first order was the claybar with detail spray, some foam cubes and a few micro fiber towels. I got a call that the foam blocks were out of stock and because of that they were throwing in a couple of extra micro fibers. I was impressed.

THEN I bough the PC detailing kit and had an issue with the order so it was delayed. I emailed asking about it and I got an email back from Adam who not only explained why it was delayed but also gave me his personal number and told me to call him if I had any questions about using it.

The freakin owner of the company sends me an email himself about a delayed order and then also gives me his personal cell phone number? Yeah, with customer service like this AND quality stuff, I'd pay double for the products. That was almost 4 years ago...

I was over on gmfullsize.com and read a thread about the leading tire dressings. One of if not the top recommended ones was adam's VRT ( I don't think they had made SVRT yet). I thought to myself, I've never heard of that, why are so many people recommending it? Well I went over to the detailing section and looked at the adam's section. I saw a thread of Dylan detailing something and was amazed. Then I went to the online store and saw that there was a forum. I joined and lurked and drooled over the amazing results you guys obtain with these products. I then watched all the videos. We have a few vehicles at home that could be corrected and kept in better shape than they are and I mentioned it to my dad that we can split the cost and I would maintain his truck, corvette, mom's car, and the boat. Since my birthday was coming up my dad covered the cost of the PC Kit and I have placed several orders since!!

I now fully understand why Adam's SVRT is the most recommended tire dressing! I love that stuff!:2thumbs:

Heard about it from dylan on gmfs. I was in awe over his detail of the red sss and chase's black sss when he used the der stuff, finally went to order and they went out of business. Then used some poorboys stuff, then switched to adams.

saw them talking about Adams on cherokeesrt8.com. Checked it out, started watching the videos on how to correct the paint on my srt8 GC at the time. Once I found the forum I was hooked. I pretty much use to use whatever the local car parts store had. I bought zainos once when I had a black fx35, but never really felt like I was applying it correctly, it was weird! Anyways, thats how it went down.

Walked in to the Tool King here in CO looking for my first buffer and ran into Adams products...Instead of buying from that store I decide to go up to a car clinic that was at the current Adams location, I think back in July! Have been using ever since... I just posted my best Detail yet, on a Jag

!!:drool:

mix of magazine, word of mouth and cherokeesrt8.com, no one ever really told me to check them out outright so I did on my own and am I happy I did!! :2thumbs: and now Adam takes part of my paycheck most every week haha :willy: couldnt be happier with the way my rig looks now though!

saw them talking about Adams on cherokeesrt8.com. Checked it out, started watching the videos on how to correct the paint on my srt8 GC at the time. Once I found the forum I was hooked. I pretty much use to use whatever the local car parts store had. I bought zainos once when I had a black fx35, but never really felt like I was applying it correctly, it was weird! Anyways, thats how it went down.

guess I was ahead of the game. :lolsmack:

I got a sample of the Quick Detail Spray at Sittin Pretti Summer Slam, a car show this past summer, used it and really liked the way it worked. Started searching on Google and the videos popped up so I watched them and decided I needed to but some stuff and well....now I'm addicted! I just bought some Americana and Brilliant Glaze and waiting for them to get here so I can use them! lol

• 3 weeks later...

I read a post on a Mustang forum (allfordmustangs.com) about getting rid of swirls and minor imperfections on a new Mustang and the fella said look for videos by "The Junkman". well A.J. said Adams products were the best so I watched a bunch of videos and learned what the dealer had done wrong (me too) to damage the paint and how to fix it.. here I am.

I just got back from picking up a customized package of products from "Bigredmariner" (Jarrod) a few minutes ago and I'm ready to get my feet wet in the morning.:2thumbs:

I read a post on a Mustang forum (allfordmustangs.com) about getting rid of swirls and minor imperfections on a new Mustang and the fella said look for videos by "The Junkman". well A.J. said Adams products were the best so I watched a bunch of videos and learned what the dealer had done wrong (me too) to damage the paint and how to fix it.. here I am.

I just got back from picking up a customized package of products from "Bigredmariner" (Jarrod) a few minutes ago and I'm ready to get my feet wet in the morning.:2thumbs:

It was a pleasure meeting you Terry. Enjoy the products.

Sent from my super slick HTC Thunderbolt.

Longtime Zaino and Meguiars user after signing up to Camaro5.com bought a '11 Camaro was last using Meguiars Ultimate Line which is a good OTC product for the money imho. Kept reading,seeing,reading,seeing LOL about Adams and the great results on the MB. Too good to be true? A buddy in our car club gave me some Detail Spray to try.Great stuff. Found a local distributor and decided to try some other products. Loved the results. Great products,instructional videos, no BS and just stunning results. Enough said. :D

Edited by ssbusdrvr

• 2 weeks later...

I was visiting my dad in Pittsburgh and he went over a friends for some buiness stuff. They guy owns a newer Corvette and a 2010 Camaro. They were both INSANELY clean and shiny. I asked what he used, he said Adams and showed me the americana and the price tag. I thought the guy was nuts!

So about 6 months later I was buying my camaro and I asked my dad what the name of that expensive wax was and he sent me back links of the junkman videos that the guy hand sent him. The rest is money well spent.