Customer Service 866.965.0400

oh oh got a problem

xlr8rvette

Question

Cleaned and polished Vette late yesterday. This morning VRT'ed tires and miscellaneous. As ran out of time last night before did rear decided to put Revive on then Buttery wax over the same as did rest of car last night.

That is the problem..........This stuff smells so good I was invaded by Bees ! Managed to finish the Revive but am going to forego the wax.

The last time I looked before closing car doors and retreating into house, there were 4 bees walking all over the back end. I'm sure I've now got Bee footprints all over the Vette. That'l be the next project !

20 answers to this question

Oh yeah? I was just trying to use the small pads on my front bumper for some scratches and 2 horseflies and 2 bees landed on my shoulder and went to lunch. I turn my head to my shoulder because of this stinging pain and see 4 bugs eating my flesh, flip out, drop the PC, fall off the bucket I was sitting on, smack my head onto my hood (no dent fortunately) and fall backwards onto the ground, where I turn and see that a horsefly had landed back on me and was biting again. I sprang up and ran around hitting myself until I was sure nothing was on me and sprinted inside.

Happened ten minutes ago, still out of breath.

Just imagine if we weren't at the top of the food chain, coulda been ugly!:lolsmack:

Oh yeah? I was just trying to use the small pads on my front bumper for some scratches and 2 horseflies and 2 bees landed on my shoulder and went to lunch. I turn my head to my shoulder because of this stinging pain and see 4 bugs eating my flesh, flip out, drop the PC, fall off the bucket I was sitting on, smack my head onto my hood (no dent fortunately) and fall backwards onto the ground, where I turn and see that a horsefly had landed back on me and was biting again. I sprang up and ran around hitting myself until I was sure nothing was on me and sprinted inside.

:worth:

Video would have been even better :jester:

:lol::lol:

Sorry but reading that cracked me up.

:worth:

(Someone had to say it)

Glad you're safe! And I have dragonflies dive bombing my car when it sits outside.

Don't joke about those dragonflies, I had one trying to take a bath in the hood of my vette a couple weeks ago :willy::willy::willy:

Archived