Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question; Is Adams award winning?

CTSV

Car looks amazing Andrew... and congrats on taking home a trophy! Bet that felt good!!

hehe, I'm not sure if I deserved it, but she was looking so fine--apparently some other people agreed and I met a lot of good people that day, so I sure did feel good by the end of it!

The forecast was pretty overcast that day, so here's some more of what she's supposed to look like.

DSC_2942.jpg

DSC_2943.jpg

DSC_2940.jpg

Congrats on the award!! LOVE the plate. Is the color Carbon Flash? If not what does Cadillac call it? It looks very similar to the CFM on the 2012 Centennial Vettes.

This is JDSU aluminum flake encapsulated in magnesium fluoride

aka Spectra Flare,

aka Black Diamond Tricoat.

Carbon Flash is different from this, and currently I believe the color is restricted to the CTS's. I've heard the Camaro might get the color, but I haven't seen anything concrete.

I had a white diamond escalade, the flake in those colors is amazing. That is quite the car, i have driven a few. one with new pulley, headers, cam and cutouts, man did that thing sound mean! they do stock even! only stock car to beat me for a while now ;). Congrats on the award man!

This is JDSU aluminum flake encapsulated in magnesium fluoride

aka Spectra Flare,

aka Black Diamond Tricoat.

Carbon Flash is different from this, and currently I believe the color is restricted to the CTS's. I've heard the Camaro might get the color, but I haven't seen anything concrete.

What do you do for a living? I ask because for you to give the chemical breakdown of the paint I'm assuming you work for Dupont or something.

After I've looked at it more I can see the difference, the CFM tends to have more of a grey tone to it in sunlight where this is pure black with a WHOLE lot of metallic. Beautiful color, I'd love to see it in person, I'd love more to see it parked next to CFM just to compare metallic properties of each.

What do you do for a living? I ask because for you to give the chemical breakdown of the paint I'm assuming you work for Dupont or something.

Insurance for a major rental agency. LOL, I'm just that crazy about my V right now.. It's like young love for the first year on every car I buy it seems. Half the reason for the car was for the paint, so I probally should know what it's specificlly called I suppose.

Looooooove that tag, lol.

thanks! Everyone seems to love it, I've even had a few thumbs up from E39 people.

Archived