Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official Adam's Forum Craft & Import Brew Connoisseur Discussion

Team Adam's

Found a new one! Ain't nothin wrong with 12% ABV and 50 IBUs! Sure was expensive though, 4-pack was $18.50.

Most I've paid yet was for the three beers I posted last. One Sun King Bourbon Barrel Johan: $25 + Two Sun King Velvet Fogs: $18 (they were packaged in twos). I buy their Wee Muckle every time I find it and they are $18 for four. Of course the Johan was very limited (only 250 sold) and not something I would or could buy regularly.

BTW, I drank it over the weekend and it was very good.

Another good one from the islands! i'll be enjoying this on my weekend getaway to the slopes tomorrow! i can't wait for the Wailua to be in season again! :drool:

That "Ale brewed with toasted coconut" sounds really good. Do they do anything with Kona coffee?

That "Ale brewed with toasted coconut" sounds really good. Do they do anything with Kona coffee?

I'm drinking my first bottle of it right now. It's definitely on the weird side. One of those brews you try once but don't crave later. The coconut is very prominent in the taste. I guess if you love coconut you would like it.

No they haven't done anything with coffee yet, but a good coffee porter would be nice.

Love Abita! Their strawberry lager is the perfect "desert" in the summer.

They make some good stuff! I mostly drink the Purple Haze, but like the Amber, Strawberry, Abbey, and Andygator too.

Guiness is also one of my favorites, especially on tap. Of course they must have the right tap system for it and also know how to poor it right. I think they use nitrogen instead of Co2.

yup. the drink menu said (nitro) next to it and a Milk Stout. i had one of each and burned off the calories skiing the next day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to make it over there one day.

Hey Mikey, we finally made it to Coasters! We stopped on the way back from South Florida and rode out the tornado warnings there. There was an excellent beer selection - I had nice Weihenstephaner Hefeweiss and wanted to try more, but knew I had to drive the rest of the way home a rainstorm. Burgers were good too. We mos def will head back!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Im still in shock that the summer beers are already coming out. I had my beer guy tell me that Victory Brewery is coming out with a new beer. Its already out and supposed to be awesome. Still too early for me to drink summer beers.

Victory Swing Session Saison That and somehow I missed that for a limited release they made a white monkey. White Monkey