Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official Adam's Forum Craft & Import Brew Connoisseur Discussion

Team Adam's

I see lots of you guys like the fruit flavored beer. Abita purple haze etc. try out lienkugels sunset wheat. It taste like fruity pebbles. i swear to god, exactly like the cereal! Give it a shot!

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat - Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company - Chippewa Falls, WI - BeerAdvocate

This tastes exactly like Fruity Pebbles. I had some yesterday.

I like some Sunset Wheat. When I worked Mids 11pm-7am. I would have a few of those when i got off work, and maybe I would have it with a bowl of Fruty Pebbles.:D

hey Mook, Speaking of Breakfast did y'all ever try the Wells Banana Bread beer i left in y'alls icebox?

I like some Sunset Wheat. When I worked Mids 11pm-7am. I would have a few of those when i got off work, and maybe I would have it with a bowl of Fruty Pebbles.:D

hey Mook, Speaking of Breakfast did y'all ever try the Wells Banana Bread beer i left in y'alls icebox?

I didn't have any of it, but the people who did loved it!! In fact they are looking for more LOL.

Left Hand NITRO Milk Stout came in this week at Rob's World of Beer here in Wichita. On sale for $9.95 a six pack. Sure is delicious.

y7ehy7e8.jpg

They have a rep that's a friend of Adam's Premium Car Care. From time to time, they drop off a sixxer of that stuff. Not my jam for beer, but tasty for sure.

Time for a refill!

2012-12-09%2015.51.26.jpg

We enjoyed some Sun King at CamaroFest....The Library!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Have been on a hiatus losing some weight 276 down to 235 on way to 210. Should drop a tenth in the Quarter lol:rockon: Had a couple of beers for first time in over a month.

Was surprised to see Breckingridge Brewing on Menu at local Spot. Haven't seen it here locally in FL Couldn't pass up the Christmas Ale It was excellent imho.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'm slacking too, I've been getting into some serious brews over the past few weeks, just haven't been taking a lot of pictures to document.

Snagged two cases of Bell's Hopslam today, getting one more case tomorrow. That should be enough to last me until next January. :)