Customer Service 866.965.0400

Christmas Light Show - 2011

StormChaser

The guy in the first video is an idiot. There's nothing CHRISTmassy about that music. The whole thing is dumb.

As for the second one........not much better. If you're going to go to that much trouble to wire up your house for Christmas.......seems to me there should be Christmas music accompanying it. Or at least something that doesn't hurt your ears and call dogs from neighboring counties!

Both those houses were awesome!!! The first one was better IMHO. Here is a Challenge to those that don't like the houses and song choices...DO IT BETTER, or "right" (I'm sure that's how you'd word it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy in the first video is an idiot. There's nothing CHRISTmassy about that music. The whole thing is dumb.

As for the second one........not much better. If you're going to go to that much trouble to wire up your house for Christmas.......seems to me there should be Christmas music accompanying it. Or at least something that doesn't hurt your ears and call dogs from neighboring counties!

These lights are hooked up to computers, so I'm sure they play "regular" Christmas music most of the time. But "regular" Christmas music videos won't get you famous on the internets...

These lights are hooked up to computers, so I'm sure they play "regular" Christmas music most of the time. But "regular" Christmas music videos won't get you famous on the internets...

Right. And that kind of music gets you called an idiot. :lolsmack:

my parents neighbors did this to their front yard this year. sadly no good video on it because people driving by like to stop and block the view.

he said they spent somewhere around $5,000 for the lights, extension cords, programming, and a radio transmitter so people can hear it through their car stereo

I wanna know where these giant places are with all the snow; it's 50 degrees here!

And Rich, the Amazing Grace house wins hands down, I agree! Except that half the people in neighborhood where the blinky lights are have been transported to the emergency room with seizures...:lolsmack:

Archived