Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bigger Brilliant Glaze?

Would you purchase bigger versions of Brilliant Glaze?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase bigger versions of Brilliant Glaze?

• 36oz?
    • Gallons?
    • Both?
    • I don't use/haven't used Brilliant Glaze before.
    • No. I like the 16oz size and don't need more than that.

If you're like most of us you go thru BG pretty quick because, much like Ranch Dressing - its good on EVERYTHING!

Heres your chance to shape a little bit of Adam's Polishes decision making process.

Pricing would likely fall in line with Super VRT at 36oz for $39.95.

Gallons would probably be around $150 which works out to about 32oz Free.

having a big truck with big wheels its gona be a must for at least a 36oz bottle. only a few applications so far using the americana/BG my 16oz bottle is almost out. not sure id shell out 150 for a gallon at once, but if my families fleet ever grows it could come in handy.

I haven't been able to put my Brilliant Glaze to use yet, but I've heard nothing but great things about it. I would say a 36 oz would probably be a good addition. How come it would be $50 more expensive in a gallon than the VRT if the 36 oz would be right around the same price? Just curious.

16oz is fine for me. I have used it several times and not a lot has been used out of the bottle. If you are using 1/3 of the bottle per use then you are using way too much!

Also, being a product that can separate quickly I would be afraid of the mixture getting off by the end of a 36oz bottle and getting poor results.

A mutli-16oz-bottle pack would be the option I would prefer, if I used it more often to need more than 1 bottle at a time.

I'd be in.

It seems like you use a 1/4 to a 1/3 of the current bottle during 1 "session".

Good god Matt, what are doing this one session on a mack truck? I would apply it thinner, just sayin. You are spending $8 an application, that's way to much man.

Not sure on this. Isn't most of the shelf life on the products 2 years. Reason I ask, is that I don't know if I can go through that stuff that quick. Thought I read that somewhere on the forums. Would be nice to know shelf life on the all the products. Maybe a stickie somewhere.

If you're like most of us you go thru BG pretty quick because, much like Ranch Dressing - its good on EVERYTHING!

Heres your chance to shape a little bit of Adam's Polishes decision making process.

Pricing would likely fall in line with Super VRT at 36oz for $39.95.

Gallons would probably be around $150 which works out to about 32oz Free.

I don't know how you guys are leaning for the gallon sizes, but I was just looking at this thread again. I think $99 would be a better pricepoint, this would be more along the lines of the SuperVRT gallon and the Leather and Interior Conditioner Gallon. All three 16 oz sizes are $24.95. Just sayin, haha.

I don't know how you guys are leaning for the gallon sizes, but I was just looking at this thread again. I think $99 would be a better pricepoint, this would be more along the lines of the SuperVRT gallon and the Leather and Interior Conditioner Gallon. All three 16 oz sizes are $24.95. Just sayin, haha.

I agree on the price point. If the price isn't right and aligned with the SVRT then it won't sell as well. But I do like the idea of the gallon size.

Hopefully this suggested price point isn't a sign of price increases to come on the other product gallon sizes.

• 3 months later...

Archived