Customer Service 866.965.0400

Website change?

Captain Slow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably another attack. I'm getting errors left and right. I sent Dylan a PM.

<table id="container" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td id="bodytitle" width="100%">Database error</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The Adam's Polishes Forums database has encountered a problem.</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><hr></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2"> Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.adamsforums.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The http://www.adamsforums.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">

We apologise for any inconvenience.</td></tr></tbody></table>

i was going to order the daily special but im not sure i want to right now if this is under attack :(

Order using paypal, I am still going to order the daily special, it is a GREAT deal and rest assured that if ANYTHING was to happen wrong that Adam would make it right. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I only posted that once, it complained and said I had posted 2 comments too close together in time. :willy:

Same thing for me; tried to post in the USA Made topic after posting in a completely different one and it said the posts were the same.

I'm getting a vbulletin database error on the footer of the main page too.

Archived