Customer Service 866.965.0400

NOW SHIPPING! Reformulated Waterless Wash!

I did the normal: saturated the Poo with the reformulated WCW, dampened a WCW waffle weave microfiber towel with the new blue and layed it over the offending bomb for about three minutes. :thumbsup:

I like this....lay the towel over the poo to break it up for easier cleaning. Great tip!

If you blow it up really large you can start making out pieces! :willy: Pretty sure it was from a predatory or scavenger bird as there were small bones in it! I'd been out in the country side that morning. Red Tail Hawk?

I didn't have time to hose it off and the temp was dropping fast. I wasn't going to leave it there: the reformulated WCW did the job with no scratches!

okay ive been debating going back and forth on getting this waterless wash now it seems every time i wax the car and it gets parked in the garage for the night it gets covered in dust would the waterless wash be safe to use with out getting swirls

I think this depends on what the dust is comprised of, how much there is and your technique in using the waterless wash. I have used waterless wash for a year now for the garaged car when it just appears a little dusty and am very happy with the product. :banana: I had to learn how dirty is "too dirty" for waterless wash and what types of dirt I can be successful in removing with the waterless wash product.

If the dust is on the tipping point of being too much I will pull the car out of the garage, blow it off, then pull the car back in the garage to do the waterless wash.

:cheers:

I think this depends on what the dust is comprised of, how much there is and your technique in using the waterless wash. I have used waterless wash for a year now for the garaged car when it just appears a little dusty and am very happy with the product. :banana: I had to learn how dirty is "too dirty" for waterless wash and what types of dirt I can be successful in removing with the waterless wash product.

If the dust is on the tipping point of being too much I will pull the car out of the garage, blow it off, then pull the car back in the garage to do the waterless wash.

:cheers:

Learning "too dirty" :lol: should only happen once.

:pc:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you guys use ds or ww to dry your car with?

Usually I use the detail spray as I like the way the water disperses but sometimes will use waterless wash when I want to do something a little different or smell something different. :thumbsup:

Depends on the situation... if I'm just washing/drying and no detail work beyond that DS. If I'm going to follow the wax with anything else then Waterless.

Also if the car was extremely hammered when I start it gets waterless just as added insurance against swirling should a rouge bit of debris get on the towel at some point.

• 2 months later...

Archived