Customer Service 866.965.0400

NOW SHIPPING! Reformulated Waterless Wash!

waterlessv2launch.jpg

Yep... you've heard right... we're shipping a new and improved version of our Waterless Wash!

WHATS NEW?

1. The color - a new dye has been chosen, completely stable without the fade and color variations of our previous version, this version is more clear than opaque.
  2. The scent - the green apple scent stays, but a new more stable version is there, so the smell is more consistent, and (IMO) more pleasant!
  3. Its slippery - the lubricating polymers, surfactants, and emulsifiers have been beefed up for a slicker, safer formula than ever before!

38d8f990.jpg

I'll let some of our testers chime in with their input, but this wasn't a complete reinvention, just an 'evolutionary' tweak to improve some of the complaints (color and scent fade) and increase the quality a little.

Best of all, even with the better ingredients the price stays the same. :banana:

I REALLY like this new stuff. It seems more potent too! The Bug Guts on the 35th last weekend came off with EASE.

I love the Deep, SmurfBlood Color too.

I know Adam wouldn't approve a change unless there was improvement made, and IT'S CLEAR with the new WW!

Mook

I thought that I saw a color change in a recent write-up/pic!

:thumbsup:

I saw it too :thumbsup: Think it was Mook last write up. I've noticed the inconsistencies in some of my purchases and it's really nice to see a company make changes to better their products :2thumbs:

Tegeler...this was a switch on the fly! Timing was perfect for this as the last of the old batch was running out as we were finalizing testing on the new!

Well either way I still need to try some waterless wash to break some bugs down..either formula will work for sure

I got the chance to give this stuff a try. Different color: yes. Smell: more intense, almost too much for me inside a closed garage, but just fine outside. I wiped down the Goat inside the garage and didn't notice much difference. It worked just fine, and seemed to be a great product...

Then this happened to the daily driver early one morning last week:

IMG_4389resize.jpg

It had time to thoroughly dry to near concrete by the time I returned home and had the opportunity to try and remove it.

I did the normal: saturated the Poo with the reformulated WCW, dampened a WCW waffle weave microfiber towel with the new blue and layed it over the offending bomb for about three minutes. When I went to quickly pull the towel towards me and up: "BAM" it all came off! I did then notice the more slicker feel to the product. A bit tough to do a true comparison with out a side-by-side but I'm not waiting around for a second bomb like that to hit me and stay! I do believe it did a better job at loosening the Poo.

IMG_4391resize.jpg

Worked so well I did the entire roof. :thumbsup:

Archived