Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's wall art

J Tegeler

finishedun.jpg

It is 2' long and cut out of 16gauge steel. prepped and primed then coated with a hammered black finish. what is everyones thoughts? The one pictures is on its way to Dylan and I have one hanging in my room. anyone else be interested in these if they could get their hands on one?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to work in a sheet metal shop...16GA isn't incredibly thick or heavy...especially only 2 ft of it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Since it's being mounted on a wall, I don't see why it needs to be.

:lol: I am shocked no one has asked a price! I wont beable to say that at this time. But cheaper than you would assume if they are going to be sold.

Put it in the CAD program and plasma table did the cutting then I did some hand work to smooth them out. I would say it weighs about 2 pound at most. I am very open to ideas on color options but right now the hammered black looks awesome and if you put it on a red backing it would really pop!

:lol: I am shocked no one has asked a price! I wont beable to say that at this time. But cheaper than you would assume if they are going to be sold.

Put it in the CAD program and plasma table did the cutting then I did some hand work to smooth them out. I would say it weighs about 2 pound at most. I am very open to ideas on color options but right now the hammered black looks awesome and if you put it on a red backing it would really pop!

Let us know what you come up with numbers wise, I am sure you might have to get with Adams on this also, being it is their logo. Not sure how that will work.

Archived