Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help-Wax Backordered - Suggestions?

tp370z

Question

I'm new to the Adam's products, but took the plunge this week. I just acquired a new 370z and I will be cleaning, claying, polishing, glazing, and waxing tomorrow. However, my order just showed up and the wax is on backorder? Any suggestions? I don't want to go through all of the work just to be left with an unwaxed car at the end. However, my schedule will not allow the time for me to do this process again until 2-3 weeks from now so I'm tied to doing it tomorrow. Can I go without the wax? Should I use a different wax for now (if so any suggestions). ???

Thanks for the help.

:help:

20 answers to this question

No, I got the flex and did not get any sealent, just glaze. My car does live in the garage, but I don't want to wait to drive it until the wax shows up. Who knows when that will be.

No, I got the flex and did not get any sealent, just glaze. My car does live in the garage, but I don't want to wait to drive it until the wax shows up. Who knows when that will be.

You don't have to wait to drive your car Todd...it's just wax. When the wax arrives....just wash the car and apply.

I'm new to the Adam's products, but took the plunge this week. I just acquired a new 370z and I will be cleaning, claying, polishing, glazing, and waxing tomorrow. However, my order just showed up and the wax is on backorder? Any suggestions? I don't want to go through all of the work just to be left with an unwaxed car at the end. However, my schedule will not allow the time for me to do this process again until 2-3 weeks from now so I'm tied to doing it tomorrow. Can I go without the wax? Should I use a different wax for now (if so any suggestions). ???

Thanks for the help.

:help:

Welcome you over on the370z.com as well?

If you're just feeling like you NEED protection, go to freakin WalMart and get a cheap bottle of Meg's or Mothers until you get the REAL DEAL stuff in your order. Not a biggie dude. HOWEVER if it were me, because I'm OCD & anal retentive x's 10, I wouldn't drive it until I got my goodies lol. :)

wow... i guess i would have like to known that my order i just placed has backordered items on it...

maybe my americana will be in the shipment cause i got no info saying its on backorder, and i wont be happy as i have a car sitting waiting for its wax tomorrow when my order arrives.

Mine ended up arriving on Monday. My guess is that the warehouse made a mistake in shipping the order and then shipped the wax the following day. Hopefully yours will show up. I do have to give Lynn at Adam's props - she is extremely helpful and knows her stuff!

Mine ended up arriving on Monday. My guess is that the warehouse made a mistake in shipping the order and then shipped the wax the following day. Hopefully yours will show up. I do have to give Lynn at Adam's props - she is extremely helpful and knows her stuff!

:iagree: They all do!

APW in the big tubs was on backorder for a good portion of last week. Silly part was, we had the mini APW tubs filled, but no applicators until Friday at lunch. :willy:

Thank you for your purchase Potter! :thumbsup::cheers: