Customer Service 866.965.0400

favorite products

Reit38

Question

Oh man, I can only pick one?!?! That's a tough one. I can't imagine not throwing on BG then APW but that's 2 right there. Then there's the Car Shampoo...I can't start anything without that stuff but I need a Merino mitt & wash pad and 2 buckets with those so there's multiple products. Plus I love love love Waterless Wash as well, but you need the WW microfiber with that so that is also 2 products. :help:

Okay, Okay I got it now. The one product I must have is a mint! :jester:

^+1, It's very hard to pick just one, but I can't imagine not having Brilliant Glaze to apply before finishing up with a coat of either Buttery Wax or Americana. Can you imagine the panic I experienced when Adam told me he was considering discontinuing Brilliance (what it was called before it was named Brilliant Glaze)? But the other product that I really couldn't be without is Detail Spray, I use it at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes a couple of times in one day, so it would really be a toss up!

Easy it is the

CarWashShampooAllPurposeCleanerGreenWheelCleanerSVRTFineMachinePolishReviveBrilliantGlazeAmericanaGlassCleanerMerinoWoolMittSingleSoftDoubleSoftGreatWhiteDryingTowel!

Easy it is the

CarWashShampooAllPurposeCleanerGreenWheelCleanerSVRTFineMachinePolishReviveBrilliantGlazeAmericanaGlassCleanerMerinoWoolMittSingleSoftDoubleSoftGreatWhiteDryingTowel!

Oh, I see what you did there! :lolsmack:

This is really difficult!

Having to choose a favorite is like being told to choose a favorite child! :help:

The product that I use the most and would consequently miss the most is the Detail Spray.

:cheers: