Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm moving to Colorado!

Team Adam's

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Dylan, congratulations on the big move.

BTW: Did you know northeast Colorado and southeast Wyoming is known ad hail alley? :willy:

Denver is North Central. Never seen significant hail here in the 10 years I've lived here. But don't park uncovered at the airport :)

I've known for a little while, but at least I can now be publicly bummed out my detailin' buddy is moving away. I know I know, better quality of life for the family... Who's gonna detail in the 100+ degree heat with me :(

Congrats my friend, give me a buzz if ya need any help finishing up packing. I guess I'll have to make it a point to finally visit Colorado now.

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

Good luck on the move Dylan!

I sent you a text a couple weekends ago when I was up in Lake Tahoe, someone told me you were moving, I know you'll miss Wahoo's Fish Taco's though :D

Word. :D

This whole 'in between houses' time is killing me... the truck is a hot mess (no garage) and getting bombed by birds daily. Good thing I packed two 36oz Waterless Washes and a heap of towels.

Just curious, what made you go with silver instead of black this time around?

As far as I can remember, every ride you've had has been black, except your red SS

Just curious, what made you go with silver instead of black this time around?

As far as I can remember, every ride you've had has been black, except your red SS

Needed a break from black paint, plus with a 4x4 that I actually intend to use a bit I didn't want to have to worry about spending all that time to keep it perfect.

Needed a break from black paint, plus with a 4x4 that I actually intend to use a bit I didn't want to have to worry about spending all that time to keep it perfect.

DING DING DING! :2thumbs: EXACTLY! I've come to realize black is a "toy" color for me. I'm WAY to anal about my DD's to have a black one again. 3 is enough...

Chris

wow i really have fallen off the bandwagon since mid last month, this new job ive gotten as well as keeping my old one on weekends has made it hard to keep up with what my forum friends are up to. glad to see you stepping up the quality of your living. with all the hard work you do its nice to see that for you and your family. i am really looking forward to seeing how you will have a mutual impact on yourself as a detailer as well as adams since you will be right there working!

As a Californian myself, I have to say that I really enjoyed the time I was stationed in Colorado. I spent nearly three years there and have gone back every year since to visit my wife's family. The novelty of snow wears off quickly, but luckily it doesn't stick around too long because of how dry it is up there.

Everyone thinks the weather here sucks. AWESOME! Keep thinking that, and NEVER MOVE HERE.

:D

It snowed 4 times here last season, was cold only a handful of days. I am lamenting a bit this morning, the lack of 4 seasons in Colorado this year. Seems like we went from a Faux-Winter right into Summer.

Dylan, brother, we are gonna have a lot of fun man. CAN'T WAIT!