Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze is...............BRILLIANT!

Rich

Question

Washed the car yesterday after the trip to Carlisle this past weekend, and threw a coat of BG on her today. As much as I was impressed with the product on my black Vette, I'm equally or more excited about it on the white! This has always been and continues to be my favorite Adam's product. What a shine!! What do you think?

7883521108_ba7d400012_b.jpg

7883522126_7094a1c738_b.jpg

7883521516_5c9f3cd623_b.jpg

7883520750_741ac57d6b_b.jpg

7883520350_8daeb75afc_b.jpg

7883519668_cb82730094_b.jpg

Very nice indeed! If you don't mind me asking, what car cover do you have for yours?

Don't mind at all. For daily use, my wife bought two queen size microfiber sheets and sewed them together end to end. Works perfect. I leave that cover on when I store it in the winter underneath my regular cover that I got from Mid America. Not sure who makes it, but it's red and black nylon and soft underneath.

Don't mind at all. For daily use, my wife bought two queen size microfiber sheets and sewed them together end to end. Works perfect. I leave that cover on when I store it in the winter underneath my regular cover that I got from Mid America. Not sure who makes it, but it's red and black nylon and soft underneath.

Thank you sir! I have a connection with CoverCraft products and have been debating on getting one since the car has been sitting more and more. Plus it sadly has to be outside most of the time sitting.

Anyways great looking car! One of these years I'll have to make it up to the Corvettes at Carlisle event.

I am in total agreement with you guys. I am so glad that Adam didn't discontinue this several years ago when he had given it some though. I really think it adds a whole new dimension to any finish to which it is applied during the detail process!